Name that food...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Corn Syrup, Sugar, Ground Roasted Peanuts, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa, Molasses, and Less than 1% of Whey, Confectioner's Corn Flakes, Nonfat Milk, Salt, Lactic Acid Esters, Soy Lecithin, Soybean Oil, Cornstarch, Artificial Flavors, TBHQ and Citric Acid (Added to Preserve Freshness)Yellow 5, Red 40.

There is a giveaway ingredient that tells me it's a BUTTERFINGER

Pork, water, salt, dextrose, citric acid, BHA, TBHQ, flour, water, high fructose corn syrup, yeast, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, cottonseed oil, dextrose, fumaric acid, calcium sulphate, salt, acetic acid, soy flour, monocalcium phosphate, ammonium sulphate, cornstarch, fungal protease, natural culture, ammonium chloride, ascorbic acid, azodicarbomide, mono- and diglycerides, propionic acid, phosphoric acid, corn flour, calcium peroxide, calcium propionate, dicetyl tartaric acid esters of mono- and diglycerides, ethoxylated mono- and diglycerides, water, high fructose corn syrup, tomato paste, distilled vinegar, molasses, natural smoke flavor, modified food starch, salt, sugar, soybean oil, spices, Dehydrated onion, mustard flour, Dehydrated garlic *, xanthan gum, caramel color, sodium benzoate (preservative), natural flavor (vegetable source), corn oil, cucumbers, water, vinegar, salt, calcium chloride, alum, natural flavorings , polysorbate 80, turmeric, slivered onions

Okay, Jenny, you get the prize for the most ingredients.....but the rules of the game are to select the ingredients for ONE product. ;):LOL:

That is my way of saying I haven't a clue:whistling

Whole grain wheat flour, unbleached enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate [vitamin b1], riboflavin [vitamin b2], folic acid), soybean oil, sugar, cornstarch, malt syrup (from barley and corn), invert sugar, monoglycerides, salt, vegetable color (annatto extract, turmeric oleoresin). Contains: Wheat. Bht added to packaging material to preserve freshness.

Back
Top Bottom