Name that food...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Give me the brand name of this product:

SORBITOL, MALTITOL, GUM BASE, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, GLYCEROL, ACACIA; LESS THAN 2% OF: MANNITOL, SOY LECITHIN, CITRIC ACID, COLORS (BLUE 2 LAKE, RED 40 LAKE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE), ASPARTAME, MALIC ACID, ACESULFAME K, CARNAUBA WAX, BHT (TO MAINTAIN FRESHNESS). PHENYLKETONURICS: CONTAINS PHENYLALANINE.

I agree, but I don't know very many brands of chewing gum without googling. I don't think I could possilbly guess... But here goes, what do I have to lose... Wrigley's Spearment sugarfree gum... ;)

thier citrusy 1, i would say~ (would that be citrus splash.......) hm!!

Last edited:
Water, tomato puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Enriched Macaroni Product (Wheat Flour, Niacin, ferrous sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), high fructose corn syrup (of course!), Contains Less than 2% of: Salt, Enzyme Modified Cheddar Cheese (Cheddar Cheese [Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes], Water, disodium phosphate), Vegetable Oil (Corn, Cottonseed, Canola and/or Soybean), Enzyme Modified Butter, Oleoresin Paprika, Spice Extract, Citric Acid and Nonfat Dry Milk

afraid not... ;)

Think tomato... pasta...

Actually, when I ate this growing up, I had no idea there was anything like cheese in this product...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom