Name that food...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cane vinegar?

Cane vinegar, made from sugar cane juice, is most popular in the Philippines, in particular, the Ilocos Region of the northern Philippines (where it is called suka ng iloko), although it also is produced in France and the United States. It ranges from dark yellow to golden brown in color and has a mellow flavor, similar in some respects, to rice vinegar, though with a somewhat "fresher" taste. Contrary to expectation, containing no residual sugar, it is not sweeter than other vinegars. In the Philippines, it often is labeled as suka ng maasim, although this is simply a generic term meaning "sour vinegar."

Cane vinegar, made from sugar cane juice, is most popular in the Philippines, in particular, the Ilocos Region of the northern Philippines (where it is called suka ng iloko), although it also is produced in France and the United States. It ranges from dark yellow to golden brown in color and has a mellow flavor, similar in some respects, to rice vinegar, though with a somewhat "fresher" taste. Contrary to expectation, containing no residual sugar, it is not sweeter than other vinegars. In the Philippines, it often is labeled as suka ng maasim, although this is simply a generic term meaning "sour vinegar."
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

The ingredients are right off the label. This is a well known hot sauce.

Well that blows it for me, i'm so bad at the label thing and since I take care of my 82 year old father I won't be looking at hot sauce for a while. Hmmmmmm I just can't think of what would have mango and raison, i'll take another stab at it though,,, teriakki??? PLUEZZE...

Pickapeppa crap!?!?!?

Well, there was no crap listed on the label but you got it.

Holy Pickapeppa, Iv'e been to jamaica quite a few times and this is where they make this product (I believe not sure but they have it there) My girlfriend loves this and I cant believe I didn't think of this sooner... Actually I'm surprized I got it at all, i'm so bad at these things (which tells you alot about MY labelreading) Hmmmmmm!!! :ermm::ermm::ermm:

Back
Top Bottom