Nashville bombing/explosion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Katie, I hope you get your cell phone and 911 service back soon. I googled the incident and am relieved that no one was seriously injured. Weird incident though.

Glad to hear you got your service back, Katie. I saw the same thing with another couple on another forum, in TN, but not near Nashville, and they still didn't have the service back at 1 pm, but hopefully theirs is back, too, as well as all the others out there.

Last edited:
Glad to hear you got your service back, Katie. I saw the same thing with another couple on another forum, in TN, but not near Nashville, and they still didn't have the service back at 1 pm, but hopefully theirs is back, too, as well as all the others out there.

Thanks, pepperhead. We are about 2 hours from Nashville and have gone to Vanderbilt for medical treatment and surgeries. Kinda scary.

A little too close to home!

I'm glad to see no one was killed. Conspiracy stuff aside it looks like it was just a kook. Guess the wife/girlfriend had called authorities to say he was building a bomb and it slipped through the cracks.:ohmy::ermm:

Back
Top Bottom