Need computer help again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
Yesterday, for no obvious reason, some websites words have shrunken to an unlegible size. This is nothing about changing the size of the letters. These are sites that I am on daily and have had no trouble with at all, until yesterday. I don't know if it could be spyware or what. Running my defender right now, but, anyone had this happen before and why does it happen?

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 210
I went to look at the website you have pictured, and it is identical on my screen.
So it might be a change the website made that causes it.

Could be something they do to make sure the website works on all browsers?

it also does it with google. It has done it before, but, I don't know how it fixed itself. I will just wait and see. It has been doing this since yesterday and it has been rebooted 2 times since. Oh well,lol, I can take a break from looking for a job anyway. nothing being updated on Saturday anyway, right? LOL

You probably had some updates that reset things. You can change text size in a couple of places in browsers. There is usually a setting in the options for default text size and you can override sites' size choices.

Or you can ratchet up text size from the menus on the fly, usually in the View menu.

You probably had some updates that reset things. You can change text size in a couple of places in browsers. There is usually a setting in the options for default text size and you can override sites' size choices.

Or you can ratchet up text size from the menus on the fly, usually in the View menu.

Thank you!! I KNEW something simple happened and you're right, I had some updates done yesterday. I knew it had happened before and I already figured out on the sizing,took me minute to find it on this browser, but, couldn't figure out WHY it happened.

I believe ( and don't tell hubby this TG) but there are ghosts living in our puters who just like to mess with our minds !!! lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom