Need super good wishes and prayers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Positive Thoughts

As you requested, I have positive thoughts going for your cat, Thomas is his name? THOMAS WILL STOP PLAYING GAMES AND COME INSIDE. I really believe that this positive thoughts thing really does work. Just got to keep on believing Thomas knows where you are and get tired like you are. Let us know soon as he comes in. Little stinker. Just wants to see how much you miss him.

karen and all, thanks for all the good thoughts. about ten last night i had a loud meow at the back door. there sat thomas. even then he acted like him would run again,. i turned my back on him and walked away. and in he trots.

ate a lot and drank tons of water. then back he goes to vent to try and get back out. i put a ten pound weight on the lid. am half asleep and hear him working on it. he had rolled the weight off. so i put dutch oven with the weight in it on top and closed the bathroom door.

i am so glad to see him but so angry as well. i am still tired today from all the stress and exercise.

babe:):)

karen and all, thanks for all the good thoughts. about ten last night i had a loud meow at the back door. there sat thomas. even then he acted like him would run again,. i turned my back on him and walked away. and in he trots.

ate a lot and drank tons of water. then back he goes to vent to try and get back out. i put a ten pound weight on the lid. am half asleep and hear him working on it. he had rolled the weight off. so i put dutch oven with the weight in it on top and closed the bathroom door.

i am so glad to see him but so angry as well. i am still tired today from all the stress and exercise.

babe:):)

oh babetoo, I am glad he is back. cats are strong and smart but you are smarter. ;)

Positive Thoughts

Thank you SO very much for letting us know he is where he should stay! This even wears me out. Thankfully I checked to see if you had located him and like you I would want to ring his little neck. He has the upper hand, always. With my dogs, I can tell them and t hey realize but I think cats are so durn independent that no matter, he knows you have to do what he wants. I bet you are worn out, sorry he gave you complete scare. Better count to 100 and be thankful it turned out the way it did. Could have been altogether different what I don't want to think about.

THANK YOU AGAIN for not forgetting about us. I too can relax now.

Yes, it sounds a little silly, but I woke up this morning wondering if Thomas was OK. I'm so glad you got him in so you could at least get a decent night's sleep. What a bad kitty!

I was gone from yesterday afternoon until tonight, so this is the first I have seen this. I'm glad your Thomas is home!

:)Barbara

WooHoo, Babe! I'm so glad your wayward boy is home again. I woke up this morning too wondering if Thomas was safely back inside. Would you ever have guessed your cat would become the darling of DC?:) Anyway, rest up Babe because it sounds like he won't give up easily trying to reopen the vent.

my mom's cat was just the opposite. she hated being outside for a long time. so much so that she found that if she snuck into the garage, climbed through the ceiling next to the furnace, she could get into the attic and then crawl through a space where the garage attic and main house attic connected (the garage is an addition). then she would jump up and down on the ladder until it lowered into the main house and *POOF* she'd be in where she wanted to be.

my mom's cat was just the opposite. she hated being outside for a long time. so much so that she found that if she snuck into the garage, climbed through the ceiling next to the furnace, she could get into the attic and then crawl through a space where the garage attic and main house attic connected (the garage is an addition). then she would jump up and down on the ladder until it lowered into the main house and *POOF* she'd be in where she wanted to be.

what a clever cat. thomas knows how to come back up the vent . he just will not :glare::wacko: do it.

we had a lot of trouble with him and vents about 2 years ago.my son finally got them screwed down. then handyman was laying tile. he didn't bother screwing the lid back down and out he went in the past , the first day or so after i get him in, he yowls to go back out, on and on and on he goes and i yell shut up. lol eventually he quits doing it.

he is mad now, drip in tub is where he drank water. has water jug in kitchen, mind you. so he yowls to get in bathroom cause i have door closed. so much trouble from one little cat.

i do thank you all for your support and concern. it did make me feels better.

Last edited:
what a clever cat. thomas knows how to come back up the vent . he just will not :glare::wacko: do it.

we had a lot of trouble with him and vents about 2 years ago.my son finally got them screwed down. then handyman was laying tile. he didn't bother screwing the lid back down and out he went in the past , the first day or so after i get him in, he yowls to go back out, on and on and on he goes and i yell shut up. lol eventually he quits doing it.

he is mad now, drip in tub is where he drank water. has water jug in kitchen, mind you. so he yowls to get in bathroom cause i have door closed. so much trouble from one little cat.

i do thank you all for your support and concern. it did make me feels better.
well... you can always get ear plugs so not to hear the yowls. ;)

Just reading this now. Glad he came home safe and sound. I have spent many an hour worrying about not only my cats, but my neighbours' ones as well!! We had thunder and hail storms on Saturday night and I even took one of them into my house for the night until the storms had passed. Hot fish and chips wrapped up in paper was always my standby to get roaming cats inside. Didn't work with them all but most of 'em.

umm, bilby.

the cats emailed me and wanted me to ask if you could leave some salt and malt vinegar next time.

Back
Top Bottom