New Fall Network Season

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kayelle

Chef Extraordinaire
I don't know about the rest of you but we are so ready for the new shows to begin tomorrow.

Our recording schedule is all set up and ready to roll as we record everything we watch. It's been a long summer without our network favorites.
We're also looking forward to some promising new network shows like

Manifest, FBI, New Amsterdam and the new Murphy Brown.

What network shows are you looking forward to?

I love The Voice too RF. I especially like the dynamics with the members of the panel and the addition of Kelly Clarkson. She's a hoot.

The Voice and This is Us are my alone time recorded day time pleasures as they are not favorites of the Souschef.

Last edited:
Same here for the new series, Kay!

I've already DVR'ed Manifest, FBI, and New Amsterdam. I'm a little leery of Manifest - it kind of sounds like it might be similar to "Lost"...which was good in the beginning but 'lost' me towards the end. :ermm::LOL: I'll give it a chance, though. I'll probably DVR Murphy Brown and give that a try, too. I need a comedy. :)

I have to look for the new Murphy Brown. I love that Corky and Frank will be back, too [emoji16]

The new season of Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown starts tonight. I don't know how many episodes they were able to finish before he passed away.

The new season of Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown starts tonight. I don't know how many episodes they were able to finish before he passed away.

I'm not sure I can watch it although I want to GG. It just makes me so terribly sad and with so many unanswered questions about why he's gone.

Love the Voice, and am looking forward to the new Murphy Brown!

All of the shows on CBS are really great this year!

Watch them often, and patronize the sponsors even moreso for bringing you such great entertainment.

:cool:

NCIS, Bull, Hawaii 5-0, The Gifted. Will give Murphy and FBI a shot. Waiting for all the others to start.

I'm so conflicted this time of year. I don't want to miss the new episodes, but I don't want to miss my baseball either. :ermm: I'll probably end up watching the TV with one eye and the play-by-play on my tablet with the other. :LOL:

We watch Bull, the NCIS trinity, Blue Bloods (*swoon* Tom Selleck), Last Man Standing, and Madame Secretary. On Saturdays during the fall, if the TV is on it's showing college football. (GO BUCKEYES!)

I also watch Law & Order: SVU. Just that one extra. On the other hand, Himself also watches Big Bang, sometimes Young Sheldon, Mom, Lethal Weapon, Hawaii 5-0...heck, he lives in front of the TV. :rolleyes: I just don't know how he can sit still that long...

OK, bucky, do we load our schedule with enough of CBS's offerings to make you happy? We won't be buying from the sponsors, though - we don't need a new car and it seems like the commercials are ALL for cars these days. :LOL:

Your TV must be special. Our NCIS LA episode was an old one from last year. We watched the NBC Football Game of the Week instead.

That's confusing. Looking at the program guide yesterday, it showed LA as set to be recorded, which means it's supposed to be new. Same with the 9-1-1 show.

Sorry for the mixup.

BTW, my TV is special.

Will try out Murphy Brown although we have gone over board with TV show reboots.

Cool Kids, Friday nights, on Fox looks like it is worth the watch.

I'm so conflicted this time of year. I don't want to miss the new episodes, but I don't want to miss my baseball either. :ermm: I'll probably end up watching the TV with one eye and the play-by-play on my tablet with the other. :LOL:

We watch Bull, the NCIS trinity, Blue Bloods (*swoon* Tom Selleck), Last Man Standing, and Madame Secretary. On Saturdays during the fall, if the TV is on it's showing college football. (GO BUCKEYES!)

I also watch Law & Order: SVU. Just that one extra. On the other hand, Himself also watches Big Bang, sometimes Young Sheldon, Mom, Lethal Weapon, Hawaii 5-0...heck, he lives in front of the TV. :rolleyes: I just don't know how he can sit still that long...

OK, bucky, do we load our schedule with enough of CBS's offerings to make you happy? We won't be buying from the sponsors, though - we don't need a new car and it seems like the commercials are ALL for cars these days. :LOL:

Well, do you have psoriasis, erectile dysfunction, or need a vacation? Have you fallen, and can't get up?

Do you need a doorbell camera?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom