New Fishin Fred

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The sides of a triangle that are the same length as a square...

...Oops...Sorry, I was going off topic...in Off Topic!

The wing span of a sparrow...there I go again off topic in Off Topic!

Hang on, I will get this right...

Who said fishy's need hydrogen?...Oh, yes it seems to have been YOU!:-p

Give in...go on, give in...I dare you to :-p

:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Umm I was just going off your posts in the stock thread where you seemed to think that fish needed more than the oxygen out of the water and hence started this post because those other posts were off topic.

Who said fish "need" oxygen?...Oh yeah, it was you :rolleyes:
I said their water needs to be airated. Lots and lots of living things...even humans...can live without oxygen at "normal" levels.

What about them crab thingy's at the bottom of the ocean where the hot gases and volcano thingy's are?

If one could remove the valcano thingy, then one would remove the "air" and life would not be...But the valcano thingy puts air where air should not be. Of course the volanco thingy also puts heat where heat should not be....Oops, we have heat, air and water = life!

Air does not need to be oxygen. Air is more a generic word for whatever gas is used by whatever life as a catylist.

:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL:

Good grief you are talking around and around in circles. You should be a politician. You twist words and do all sorts of double talk. You are saying I said things I did not and making it seems like you said things you did not. Have fun with that.

can you expain this?

:) explain.

Attachments

• opticalillusions38.jpg
    opticalillusions38.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 179
why argue? post for fun.

You may have confused us with some other forum sites you may be, or have been, a member of ... however, when someone ask a legit question here on DC they can expect a serious answer from our members.

An insincere or inaccurate "post for fun" response ... well - nobody here appreciates that kind of humor. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
are you kidding? a fish needs both oxygen and hydrogen supporting the atmosphere above the water (h20) they live in. and live off of the oxygen in the water that chemically relies on the hydorgen to exsit. i still did not see an answer to the question i posted. plus i don't believe you are in admin here. post up and let me know.

time to waste

SD

pps much love

... however, when someone ask a legit question here on DC they can expect a serious answer from our members.

I am not sure what happened there...:ermm:

I started this in Off Topic, Jokes, Games cos it might be a bit of fun...Ya know, a place to debait (get it?..de-bait?) silly things.:rolleyes:

...and of course, use fishy things when debaiting...

Now tell me more about deez mellowyellow brownie cookie tings :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Of course we post things for fun. I just don't think it was completely clear what your intentions were for this thread, and some of us were confused.

As for the brownie theme started here, that conversation is not allowed here because of the subject matter.

Sichuan dingdong, I loved the optical illusion!

:)Barbara

Back
Top Bottom