New Game; What to do with BuckyTom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chief Longwind Of The North

Certified/Certifiable
Now don't get all rilled. In truth, BT is one of the coolest people I know. This is completely tongue-in-cheek. So, here's the question. If you had unlimited magical powers, what would you do with our intrepid, quick witted, always politically incorrect, and fun little Bucky? C'mon. Use your imagination. But keep it clean and be nice, but rascally, you know, like our favorite wascally wabbit.:ROFLMAO:

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

I'd lock him in a room, with multiple television screes showing:

1. Game 6 of the 2004 ALCS; continuous replays of Mariano Rivera's blown save atttempt.

2. Non-stop footage of Marcel from Top Chef season 2 making foams.

And the only thing for him to eat would be various types of micro greens.

I'm nicer than you guys :rolleyes: I'd fund him on a one-man comedy tour for adults only. I'd be rich!!!!!!...and so would he!!!

Make all of his monitors at work show only NBC programming.
Stop reading my mind! I'm not kidding, 90% of the time you say the same thing I was thinking before I get the chance!

Hmmmmm, I'll have to think of something else!

:)Barbara

Stop reading my mind! I'm not kidding, 90% of the time you say the same thing I was thinking before I get the chance!

Hmmmmm, I'll have to think of something else!

I'd say you're reading mine except Katie tells me it's a vast empty void. I have a snappy comeback: It's really half-vast.

He's one of the good guys, I'd give him a winning lottery ticket worth $300 Million...

...that expired yesterday.

I'd give him a car! Now I just have to find out if he prefers Matchbox or Hot Wheels!

BTW, I'd babysit for him any day!

With my unlimited magical powers, I'd blink myself over to the east coast (a la Jeannie) and ask that he take me to the pub for a pint. Then I'd magically pull out of thin air, a toys r us unlimited gift card. Of course, I'd say it was for his boy, but we all know he'd go hog wild there.
Can't you just see him, riding through the aisles on a big wheel, with a loud honking horn and streamers on the handlebars?

Back
Top Bottom