New Grill Test

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Uncle Bob

Chef Extraordinaire

Testing New Grill for Labor Day! These are quite common in Louisiana, and Mississippi! I've just got to figure out how to get 6 or 8 slabs of ribs on it.:LOL:

That is one cool grill, hubby would love it !! lol, (now find two three oven rack, drink more beer - walaa:clap: -( big enough for slabs of ribs)
Good going Uncle Bob !!!

That’s my kind of grill. It’s as fun to make it as it is to use it! Yee-Haw!

But I was wondering, why do they call it Labor Day when everyone is typically off work???? Mine is going to LaborLESS Day! :LOL:

Yeah Dave, I used to fish on the river, pull up on a sand bar at noon, fire up a coleman stove, clean a few fish washed in the river, and have a fish fry. It just didn't get any better.

Fun

kelton said:

I've heard these are catching on in Alabama, and I've gotten reports from as far away as Atlanta and Charleston. :LOL:

I've heard these are catching on in Alabama, and I've gotten reports from as far away as Atlanta and Charleston. :LOL:

Yep, they’re rally starting to catch on here in Alabama. Especially for those cases when you don’t have the room for the larger deluxe models. :LOL:

grill.jpg

According to extensive research at Mississippi State University, either the right or left will work. After several hours of test, some participants noted that both hands were needed however.:cool:

But I was wondering, why do they call it Labor Day when everyone is typically off work???? Mine is going to LaborLESS Day! :LOL:

20 years ago I was in labor - THAT'S why they call it Labor Day! :rolleyes:

Nice grill UB!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom