New Kitten!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
i was out on the porch talking to my Dad through the screen door and there was this rustling noise, and all of a sudden what i though was a ferret appeared and i started screaming 'DAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!'
i looked closer and it was this little baby kitten, cream colored with some dark markings.
my Dad automatically transported kitten to the alley behind our house.
2 minutes later, he retrieved the poor little thing and fed it burger, milk, and cat food.
sucker.:LOL:
it's soooo cute.
'i can't turn away a kitten. it's like a little kid,' he said.
looks like a new little kitty found us.
people have dropped cats off here before. it kind of sucks; we are not living on anything NEAR a farm or anything. i guess it's known that we love them! we have lots of cats as it is. oh, well. off to petsmart for a new collar and to the vet tomorrow, i guess.

Last edited:
Thanks for taking care of it luvs. It's a lucky kitten to have found you.

we love to take care of kitties!
can't find the kitten now. it must be out wandering.
i'm gonna name it suzy greenberg if it's a girl, after a Phish song. we already have a poster***bag (po) and an esther named after Phish songs.:LOL:
if it's a boy, i'm not sure. maybe 'buttons'.
if kitty shows up again, we're gonna have to hold off on taking it to the vet till day after tomorrow; our kit-cat 'fe keeps kind of coughing and has an appointment tomorrow afternoon.

Last edited:
LOL Luvs, I was thinking about naming one of my cats Poster ***bag :) My cat is Mr Minor, and my buddy has a cat named Reba. Another friend has a cat named Tela (for those that are not familiar, these names all come from Phish songs).

I think that is great that you take those kittens in. I am sure they love you for it!

like i've said before, brilliant minds think alike!:LOL:
i love 'tela', geebs.:) awesome name and awesome song!
i was thinking of naming the kitten harupa if it's a boy cat.
kitty returned this morning. i fed it about 200 lbs. of kitty crunchies.:LOL:
not sure of its gender yet; it's so young it's really not extinguishable yet.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom