New links I cant post without being banned.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lugaru

Sous Chef
Hi there. I wanted to make a suggestion to those intersted in a good laugh despite some adult language and sanity eroding images. Some here might remember that I posted a link to this site before (many found it funny) so let me tell you... there's an update! For those not in the know this is what it's about:

A particularly foulmouthed critic samples a variety of "taboo" foods from his own grocery market, ranging from pickled pork rinds to fermented soybeans. The most recent is huitlacoche, a true mexican delicacy but I must agree that it's one of the most terrifying sights in the food industry (imagine a corn kernel so swollen with black fungus it's 4 times it's original size like some giant blister). :sick:

For those interested type "steve dont eat it" (its hosted at "the sneeze") into a yahoo search and dont cry to me latter that I didint warn you about the disturbing recipies such as a "begging strips, lettuce and tomato sandwich".

Here's how he describes it: "To put it simply, this is the devil's bacon. Even a healthy dose of bread, mayo, lettuce and tomato couldn't come close to masking the evil. The bitter nastiness literally got worse with every chew, and I was overcome by the urge to go in the backyard and eat grass until it was all out of me"

If you do check it out drop me a line to say what you thought...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom