New look!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
I thought my computer just freaked out on me!! It went back the way it was when I first came in. I don't know if I like it or not:LOL: All the stuff to the left and smushing the thread. I guess I'll just have to get used to it again.

Oh, I love that. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate it. It's just a change and I have to get used to it.

I hadn't even noticed until you pointed it out. I tell ya.. my brain needs a vacation from life. Just four or five weeks in a warm sunny spot and I'm sure I'd be 100 % better. lol

Don't feel bad - I saw something wasn't quite normal, but couldn't place it, til I read this thread. BTW, has it been this way all day?

since it's only 5:30 here.. does that mean I'm an hour a head of the game?

pd's, I'd think with almost 9500 posts, you'd be used to whatever changes are made here.

I didnt notice it actually until you mentioned it. I kind of like it though. It's nice to see who's online.

texasgirl said:
NOW where did the box of online users go??

Now they're just messing with our heads!! :ROFLMAO:

It was here before, I saw it! I KNOW it was there, wasn't it?? :wacko:

John

buckytom said:
been hitting the queso fresco again, haven't you ronjohn???

Great! Now everyone knows!

If anyone needs me, I'll be hiding from the hitmen....

John

Bucky, Ronjohn,
you two are cracking me up..I'm spending hours looking to see who took the latest pot shot:LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: You, just make my day...and I love to laugh..or should I have said, who's shootin and who's duckin...

kadesma:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom