New Role In My Life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PrincessFiona60

Ogress Supreme
Moderator Emeritus
I just became a Grand Mother-In-Law. My Grandson married his love two days ago in a quickie ceremony so they can both go to his next posting in Germany with the Air Force. A big wedding will be held next summer when they come back on leave.

Now I get to look forward to being a Great-Grandmother...:) Hopefully I will turn 50 before that happens!:LOL:

Then you're a youngster. I didn't get to be a grandparent until I was 62 YO. (Not counting the grand children I acquired along with my SO).

He's my oldest stepson's eldest. My stepson is 7 years younger than me. I became a grandma @ 29. :)

I will be 50 next month the 28th is that before you? I have 3 Grandchildren, My wife is there visiting while I am in School......Who knew I would be here now LOL :chef:

I will be 50 next month the 28th is that before you? I have 3 Grandchildren, My wife is there visiting while I am in School......Who knew I would be here now LOL :chef:

I'll be 50 on October 22nd...so I'm just a little bit younger than you! My Mom says she's to young to have a kid my age....:LOL:

What are you going to school for, Maidrite? I got my Bachelor's in Nursing when I was 40!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom