New Show on FoodNetwork

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sarah

Head Chef
i was just watching "partyline with Dan and Steve".I think its a pretty good show,these guys are coming up with some really good recipes and they are ok,not boring to watch,except that they try to hard to be perfect,or maybe i'm wrong,but the show is a good new addition...
have you guys watched it? what do u think?

marmalady said:
I think these are the guys that won the contest to pick who would be the next new thing on Food TV.

yep. They are doing a second season of this show.

Hi Sarah... yes, indeed, you have a beautiful baby! I have seen the show you mention, and I like it, too. Yeah, you can tell they're trying a little too hard maybe, but, they have good ideas, and they are personable. I'm glad they got a shot... Sandyj

thanks texasgirl,kadesma and sandyj!:) ...i'm a proud mom...
yeah i know they won the contest,i followed it a lil bit,and i think some of the other contestants were very good too,i dont know the names,but that woman with healthy meal ideas could do a good show too...

Haven't seen it, but have seen the previews for it. Looks interesting enough, but I just have to actually watch it to determine. I'm an Emeril Live and Iron Chef America fan, though.

Baby

Sarah, I am sorry to have to ask but is the baby little boy or girl? What is the name? You may have put all the info on here before but I apologize for not remembering or seeing it. Sure know your days are filled with sweet thoughts. Diapers are even nice to remember. May you have all the days be happy and that you will share your days with us. Always nice to hear stories about what new babies do. Wishing you all both joy and happiness.

In the Kitchen said:
Sarah, I am sorry to have to ask but is the baby little boy or girl? What is the name? You may have put all the info on here before but I apologize for not remembering or seeing it. Sure know your days are filled with sweet thoughts. Diapers are even nice to remember. May you have all the days be happy and that you will share your days with us. Always nice to hear stories about what new babies do. Wishing you all both joy and happiness.

ITK! you dont have to apologize at all:) ,and thankyou so much,you are so sweet!
ok its a girl,and she is almost 2 and a half months now,we named her Zainab(a muslim name).She has my attention most of the time and keeps me very busy,and yes diapers are my best freinds now:LOL: .

Thanks

Must say, I am happy to hear her diapers are being taken care of. That time will go too quickly and she won't want you to be around to take care of anything, they get kind of independent too soon. If I can just say to take the time and be grateful you are blessed with such a gift. They always seem connected some way but not like when they are so young. Zainab, first one I have heard with this name. Maybe she will be like Oprah only one in the country. Names are so important. Thanks for posting her precious picture. Joy to look at it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom