Night #2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IfyougiveAmouseAcookie

Assistant Cook
Hey friends!
THANKS to everyone who stopped by and welcomed me to your new community. I'm enjoying It already. Everyone so far is real friendly.
I would like to tell you about my first night following a recipe from a handed down vintage cookbook. It went great. The food was delicious! I made Tamale Pie and Berry cobbler for desert. No complaints here except Tue cobbler was a little too sweet, maybe that's how its supposed to be? Well hubby scarfed it all right up. My daughter was real hard to occupy toward the end of food preparation, but the beginning was smooth sailing. Dinner tonight will be something easy. Digorno

ForumRunner_20130209_155703.png

frozen pizza and ice cold Coronas. Something about pizza and beer goes together so well! Very thirst quenching.
That's all for now. Still on a search for a real good slow cooker recipe if anyone has one !

Stay tuned!

P.s. I attached a pic of my daughter being distracted by the phone book. It only distracted her for five minutes.

Hey friends!
THANKS to everyone who stopped by and welcomed me to your new community. I'm enjoying It already. Everyone so far is real friendly.
I would like to tell you about my first night following a recipe from a handed down vintage cookbook. It went great. The food was delicious! I made Tamale Pie and Berry cobbler for desert. No complaints here except Tue cobbler was a little too sweet, maybe that's how its supposed to be? Well hubby scarfed it all right up. My daughter was real hard to occupy toward the end of food preparation, but the beginning was smooth sailing. Dinner tonight will be something easy. Digorno

View attachment 17080

frozen pizza and ice cold Coronas. Something about pizza and beer goes together so well! Very thirst quenching.
That's all for now. Still on a search for a real good slow cooker recipe if anyone has one !

Stay tuned!

P.s. I attached a pic of my daughter being distracted by the phone book. It only distracted her for five minutes.

Your daughter is gorgeous! I've got a few recipes that work well in a slow cooker. Just check under my profile or PM me and I'll send them to you.

We're having pizza and beer tonight too :LOL: My kids are older but there is 2 of them and they keep me very busy! Speak about the devil, I hear lots of noise coming from my kitchen and "Dennis The Menace" is alone in there :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom