Nine words women use...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rom

Sous Chef
Nine words women use...

1.) Fine : This is the word women use to end an argument when they are
right and you need to shut up.

2.) Five Minutes : If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour.
Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

3.) Nothing : This is the calm before the storm.
This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

4.) Go Ahead : This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

5.) Loud Sigh : This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement
often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)

6.) That's Okay : This is one of the most dangerous statements a women
can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard
before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

7.) Thanks : A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say
you're welcome.

8.) Whatever : Is a women's way of saying FXXXX YOU!

9.) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning
this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but
is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.

Send this to the men you know, to warn them about arguments they can
avoid if they remember the terminology.

Send this to all the women you know to give them a good laugh, cause they know that it's true.

Kitchenelf...sounds right..cos it is right LOL

buckytom... yes...right now?

"I'll think about it" and "maybe" mean a striaght out NO...don't be dillusioned into thinking she may actually be thinking about, she just doesn't want to start an argument as she may be in a good mood or she is wondering if you were actually serious to begin with :)

Phil_uk....ur right lol "thanks" for pointing that out LOL

Don't forget about a**hole or jerk. Those two words are probably used more than any of those on the list, and often times in conjunction with them.

Man: Sorry I forgot to call. I got tied up in a meeting.

Woman: Whatever you a**hole.

ironchef said:
Don't forget about a**hole or jerk. Those two words are probably used more than any of those on the list, and often times in conjunction with them.

Man: Sorry I forgot to call. I got tied up in a meeting.

Woman: Whatever you a**hole.
Ironchef, I didn't realize you are married!

but they have a very clear and specific meaning lol no translation needed hehehehehe

What the........???????

Humph......I don’t know about the rest of you guys, but I wear the pants in my house.........when my wife let’s me............:huh:

keltin said:
What the........???????

Humph......I don’t know about the rest of you guys, but I wear the pants in my house.........when my wife let’s me............:huh:
It's okay keltin. I know a guy who also likes to wear his wife's clothes. :)

Eventually, some more evolved men learn not to get into arguements with women at all. Rather, they answer with, "Yes, Dear!", the two words that end all discussions.

Don't tell me saying that means you're giving in without a fight. That would mean you actually think you can win an arguement with a woman.

Andy M. said:
Eventually, some more evolved men learn not to get into arguements with women at all. Rather, they answer with, "Yes, Dear!", the two words that end all discussions.

Don't tell me saying that means you're giving in without a fight. That would mean you actually think you can win an arguement with a woman.
Andy, you are clearly a very highly evolved man and your wife is a very lucky, and I'm sure very happy, woman! :)

My husband and I have been married 33 years and he frequently responds with"Yes, Dear, whatever you say, Sugarlump". And that's the end of the conversation---doesn't mean that I've won or that he has won---just that the tete a tete is over as far as he's concerned.

{{{{mindreading}}}}}}

just what does he mean by sugarlump?

oh god, is he calling me fat? would he?

is there another woman? does he call her sweet-n-low, the little wench?

omg, i'm going to the gym.

after i finish this pint of ice cream and tube of cookie dough.

buh-wahahahahaaaaaaaa.

ooh, look, the home shopping channel.

buckytom said:
{{{{mindreading}}}}}}

just what does he mean by sugarlump?

oh god, is he calling me fat? would he?

is there another woman? does he call her sweet-n-low, the little wench?

omg, i'm going to the gym.

after i finish this pint of ice cream and tube of cookie dough.

buh-wahahahahaaaaaaaa.

ooh, look, the home shopping channel.

My monitor gets a regular cleaning from reading your posts! :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom