Nintendo Wii

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have the Wii fit, and I also bought myself the Jillian Michaels (from the Biggest Loser) game. Jillian is tough. I told my children that one day, instead of being about fifty or so pounds overweight, I'm going to look so much like Jillian that they won't be able to tell us apart. They laughed, and now my best friend calls me "Jiggelin" :ermm:

I have been looking at purchasing a wii. The wii fit bundle that I would like to have is between $300 and $400. My normal exercise MO is to really get into something and then just quit. There's no telling how many gyms/exercise classes that I have joined and just dropped when I got bored. I'm afraid the wii fit will be one of those things that I get and then shove into the closet after a while. So........I was just wondering if those of you who bought the wi back in 2008 or January 2009 are still using and enjoying it.

I just got the Wii Fit in March and I still love it. The games are fun and the personal trainers are designed to be very encouraging. I acutally look forward to logging on every afternoon for my weigh in (which usually is higher than the day before) It doesn't yell at you just says that some times it takes longer to reach your goal. I course it does grunt when you step on the board, LOL.
C

I have not got the Wii fit yet which is the reason I wanted my wii. I hope to get it soon (maybe Fathers Day). I have not been using my wii much though. Mostly I use it for my daughter, but even at that we do not use it often.

:LOL:
...course it does grunt when you step on the board, LOL.
C

I have not been using my wii much though. Mostly I use it for my daughter, but even at that we do not use it often.

That's what I am afraid will happen if I buy the wii. Now I'm thinking I just need a step-aerobic DVD and a set of steps/risers. Then if I don't hang in there, I'm not out much money. And, I've always kind of enjoyed step aerobics, if exercise can be enjoyable :mrgreen:.

Back
Top Bottom