Not Heart-Pounding People, But Still...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mudbug

Chef Extraordinaire
I'm in the mood for this again.

But this time, let's not do actors and rock stars and so on. I want to know about the kinds of regular people that you just automatically gravitate toward. Sweeping generalizations are just fine.

Guys who know how to fix stuff.
Guys who can play guitar really, really good.
Guys with a different accent than mine.

Guys that are smarter than me. I love to listen to them talk and explain things!
Guys who talk to me and not at me.
Guys who listen while I talk and understand what I say ( kind of hard sometimes!!LOL)
S E X Y guys who don't realize that they are HOT!
Guys that can say I was wrong, I'm sorry and I'm lost.:)

People who except me as I am !:wacko:
People who like to play Board Games for Blood !:LOL:
People who understand I am here for them!:)
People who understand I am NOT perfect just yet!:ohmy:
People who Like sci-fi movies!
People who understand My Heart is all I have to give!
People who are hurting!:(
Mostly for people who don't mind when a friend hugs and says I LOVE YOU as a friend and means it:chef: !

men who like to go out and have fun.

a guy who will sit there and listen to me rant and rave
about how men are idiots and AGREE with me on it !!!
(okay not all men but you get the idea)

a man who can trust me to be friends and ONLY friends
with other guys.

a caring, sensitive, genuine hearted, funny, understanding guy

dark hair (kind of long) and light eyes, tall. my complete
physical opposite.

A guy who can make me laugh even when I feel like the world is against me.

A guy who will take care of me when I'm sick & still tell me I'm beautiful even if I haven't gotten out of bed for 3 days.

A guy who will kill even the tiniest spider for me.

A guy who treats me as his equal even though I'm terrified of thunderstorms & spiders.

A guy who will give me a good argument from time to time.

People who are more intelligent than me (great way to learn things)

People who have different view points or interests, again a great way to learn something.

people with like interests.

People who are fun loving, and enjoys going out doing all sorts of things.

People who are kind and caring.

Maybe you've had a spat with your spouse or one of your kids and you are really gloomy about it..You go to work or out shopping and all of a sudden, you look up and see someone and think WOW, nice looking, then by chance they speak to someone and you then think good heavens, am I glad I have who I have, I would not give them up for anything.. We all get passive and we all get angry, but, if we just stop and thin, why did I choose this person and we remember all the little things they have done for us..Oh, like saying, that's ok, I'll take your dad to the barber or here, sit down you've been working all day, or you get up all grumpy and there in the kitchen is a beautiful rose, breakfast and a note.. My someone, loves me, loves my mom, adores his kids and would do anything for them, goes out of his way for patients, loves the LORD, gives til it hurts and is gentle and thoughtful..What more could i possibly want? These feelings apply to my kids as well, I've been very lucky, in that they are so much like their dad...I guess you could say I'm blessed

kadesma:)

:chef: People who love food as much as I do....

:whistling People who love to make music, sing and dance....

:flowers: People who are sincere and genuinely care about everyone and everything....

:smartass: People who are smart enough to know that they can never know it all.....

:cool: Gracious people

:chef: People who love food as much as I do....

:whistling People who love to make music, sing and dance....

:flowers: People who are sincere and genuinely care about everyone and everything....

:smartass: People who are smart enough to know that they can never know it all.....

:cool: Gracious people

I second that!!! :)

Funny how many people immediately thought "opposite ***"!!! People who attract me ...

Are not fussy eaters. My husband and very best friends will try to eat anything I try to cook (I'm usually successful, they usually chow down with delight).

Don't have immediate, knee-jerk reactions to those who are not like them. I have friends from all nationalities, all religions, straight and gay, and many political parties. If someone can't live with my circle of friends, they are unlikely to ever be a friend.

People who don't go on vacation just to prove that where they live is better. Nothing worse than listening to someone saying, "this isn't like New England seafood," or "they'd never do it like this in the south," or "the Chinese restaurant at home doesn't make it like this." If you want stuff like it as home ... STAY HOME!!! Don't visit me, and puh-leeze, don't ask to go on vacation with me.

Have a sense of adventure (which doesn't mean seeking danger), are open minded (but not so much that their brains fall out), can discuss things for hours without needing to play games (both kinds).

Old ladies with ponytails and jeans and smile wrinkles around their eyes and mouth.
Old men with calloused hands.
People that dogs like.
Little kids who come right up to you and sit on your lap and tell you about their room.

Back
Top Bottom