Not so happy start 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, happy dance, its fixed and it only cost me $165 and that included the control relay he replaced. Not too bad a price for a holiday. Anyhow, I am off to take a nice hot shower. Thanks again all. :w00t2::clap::punk:

That is great news Lefty... I'm sorry you had to freeze your bumm off for a bit! Definately a cruddy way to start the year, but it all looks like it had a good ending.

Sometimes I wish I was renting, but you just reminded me of the grass is always greener saying. I hope you get that resolved quick. Good luck.
I've sent a text and left at message. I've decided I'll try again at 1:00 and if she doesn't answer I'm calling the company my company uses. I'll pay for it and deduct it off the rent, I have no other choice. It's going to be in the 20s tonight and that's too cold to sleep in when you aren't used to it.

Wow, I know the feeling. It happened to us a few yeears back, but we weren't as fortunate as you to be home. We were our of town and the pipes burst. Damage through the whole house. Count your lucky stars you were home.....cold, but home.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom