Now Isaac Hayes has died.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DramaQueen

Head Chef
Musician Isaac Hayes died. That's two in two days. They say death comes in threes, I think they're right.

Hayes was an award winning and very talented musician/composer.

What a shame.

Unfortunately, Paul Newman will most likely be the third. His doctors just told him he only has a few weeks left. He has chosen to leave the hospital to spend his last days at home with his family.

I read the same thing. There is a death list that is made every year with the 50 that are being "guessed" to die for the year. There are a few on their list that have, but, many that were not, because the unexpected. There are so many, even old, that will be sad when they are gone, but, to be taken when still considerably young, is upsetting.

What a shame.

Unfortunately, Paul Newman will most likely be the third. His doctors just told him he only has a few weeks left. He has chosen to leave the hospital to spend his last days at home with his family.

Just discovered that Isaac Hayes and Bernie Mac are starring in a movie this fall, together with Samuel Jackson. If I were Jackson I'd be veeeerrry worried. :ermm:

Both Bernie and Samuel are going to be in Soul Men which is currently in post production. I do not believe Isaac was in it though.
Actually, I take that back. All three are in it.

Last edited:
Both Bernie and Samuel are going to be in Soul Men which is currently in post production. I do not believe Isaac was in it though.
Actually, I take that back. All three are in it.
I only saw the info on Wikipedia which I don't ever believe because I know people who edit Wiki. Where did you see it?

IMDB, which IMO is the best place to get movie info unless you work in the industry and have access to info that most people do not.

IMDB, which IMO is the best place to get movie info unless you work in the industry and have access to info that most people do not.
IMDB is just like Wikipedia. Anyone can edit it as long as you have an account, which is something a lot of people do not know. When I was originally looking, it was not on IMDB so it's been added within the last couple of hours.

I do not believe that is correct. I have an account and can not edit cast lists or certain other things. My future SIL and her Father are both on IMDB and I know that she had to have IMDB add her credits. She was not able to do so herself.
I'm sorry you don't believe it but it is true but I know people who do edit IMDB just like the edit Wikipedia. One is a stage hand (forget the formal name) on the now cancelled Passions. It is good, but it is editable by people not in the industry.

Back
Top Bottom