Oh geesh!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chile Chef

Sous Chef
about 2 weeks ago 3 day's prior to the 2 weeks I've had a massive headache and took Tylenol, then about 2 day's later I had a sniffle here and there, then the cough started, then the sore throat. and about 4 day's I lost my voice for 2 day's.

I've finally had to go to the doctor when I got the sore throat, She said I had REALLY bad sinus infection, Really bad Laryngitis, and both ear infections. I just got my voice back yesterday!

CC0005.jpg

about 2 weeks ago 3 day's prior to the 2 weeks I've had a massive headache and took Tylenol, then about 2 day's later I had a sniffle here and there, then the cough started, then the sore throat. and about 4 day's I lost my voice for 2 day's.

I've finally had to go to the doctor when I got the sore throat, She said I had REALLY bad sinus infection, Really bad Laryngitis, and both ear infections. I just got my voice back yesterday!
glad you feel a bit better sweetie. i had the triple whammy ears, nose and throat plus strep throat which lead to impitigo (sp) on my nose, it was so sore and red raw the strep infected it. i am still on antibiotics and the ointment for the nose burns so i am also using lanolin to help with the chapped dryness. i sympathize with you sweetie. big huggggggggggs
i hope you feel completely better very soon.

i should own stock in a tissue company!!

Back
Top Bottom