Oh goody, looks like I have a new cat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cowman

Assistant Cook

Attachments

• DSC00634.JPG
    DSC00634.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 79
not the first time a stray cat showed up on my front porch, or stray dog. The last new cat that showed up a few years ago, my permanent cat thought it was a giant mouse and jumped up on the rail to avoid it.

The stray dog that showed up one night.

i would rather have the first one. That kind eat tick and don't carry rabies. They aren't as cute as the second one, but that kind are rascals with hands.

About 100 yards from my house:

Of all the varmints I have around here tho, these are the worst:

and these

Last edited:
cowman, I've hunted, had my share of kills, done my own meat chickens, but honestly - I'm really not partial to seeing dead animals in or obviously killed by those traps, which are banned here for those photographed reasons.

You could have perhaps put a disclaimer at the top to say there are some photos that will upset certain people. JMHO

taxy - possums can cause as much damage as raccoons.

cowman, I've hunted, had my share of kills, done my own meat chickens, but honestly - I'm really not partial to seeing dead animals in or obviously killed by those traps, which are banned here for those photographed reasons.

You could have perhaps put a disclaimer at the top to say there are some photos that will upset certain people. JMHO

taxy - possums can cause as much damage as raccoons.
I agree.

Sorry. I will try to remember that in the future. The alligator was and still is alive. Just sunning itself on my dock.

Back
Top Bottom