Okay, whoever you are...fess up!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Katie H

Site Moderator
Staff member
I live in the Heartland of the United States
I received a gift via USPS. It came directly from the vendor, so it wasn't wrapped. There was no packing slip so I couldn't do any sleuthing there.

The item is a small 128-page craft book entitled pretty little potholders, by Lark Books. I had it on my Amazon wish list for several years, so I'm pretty sure that's where it came from.

I didn't order it and none of my family and friends say they did either, so....is anyone here at DC the little elf who sent me the book? Hummmm?

I love the book and want to thank whomever gave it to me.

Well, it wasn't me and whomever it was, needs to fess up, even if it's through your pm. that is so sweet!!

Yes Katie, There really IS a Santa Claus! Congratulations, and no, unfortunately it wasn't me, but I applaud whoever did send it.

It wasn't me...But I like whoever did,they need a big hug
kades

It was not me either, but it is possible you will never know who it was. The person may wish to remain anonymous. It was a very sweet thing to do!

Well I don't have your full name, email address, or real address, so I can't take any credit either, but very nice and very thoughtful of whoever did!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom