Old Favorite from the past

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think it's Banquet brand that still makes those pot pies, or is it Swanson? In any case, They're still a treat.:)...

Both Banquet and Swanson still make pot pies. I keep some on hand as something to quickly bake whenever I'm tired and don't feel like cooking.

My old favorite is Nestle's Quick. I'd still rather drink that than anything! :rolleyes:

I think it's Banquet brand that still makes those pot pies, or is it Swanson? In any case, They're still a treat.:)

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

My first year on my own I lived on those. They were always on sale 5 for a $1.00!

This thread also made me think of a penny candy called Ice Cubes. They are a hazelnut chocolate square that melts in your hand and in your mouth. They were great.

Both Banquet and Swanson still make pot pies. I keep some on hand as something to quickly bake whenever I'm tired and don't feel like cooking.

My old favorite is Nestle's Quick. I'd still rather drink that than anything! :rolleyes:

I want more Ovaltine, ma please!!

Last edited:
My first year on my own I lived on those. They were always on sale 5 for a $1.00!

This thread also made me think of a penny candy called Ice Cubes. They are a hazelnut chocolate square that melts in your hand and in your mouth. They were great.

I guess I am too young for them to be penny candy. I remember them to be .10. I loved them also.:chef:

I think it's Banquet brand that still makes those pot pies, or is it Swanson? In any case, They're still a treat.:)

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

I know Banquet is still available. I love their gravy. I usually treat myself to two every once in a while, usually right after shopping.:pig:

Do you have the Fray Bentos steak pie in a tin in the US? I remember them as a kid and was amazed to see them still on sale in Tesco's.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom