Old Man, Welcome to the iPod Generation LOL!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Raven

Sous Chef
Well, I've finally done it. I've broken down and bought an MP3 player. It's not an iPod but a less expensive generic thing made in Taiwan ($25.00 off eBay).

The thing I find funny about the whole thing though, is listening to Sammy Jons, Doby Gray, The Bee Gee's and Supertramp on an MP3 player with a 64Mb SD card :LOL:
Isn't that kinda like watching Charlie Chaplin on DVD? :ROFLMAO:

Of course now that I have the darn thing I realize that I need a bigger SD Card LOL!

Welcome to the iPod generation old man ha ha.

~ Raven ~

I'm an old lady with a iPod Video and I love it. Have fun with your new MP3.

You know, there are, to this day, still songs that as I'm listening to them, they get to a certain point and my brain automaticly fades them out, goes ** CLICK ** then fades them back in again LOL! :LOL:

Mostly the Grand Illusion by Styx. I nearly wore out both cassette and player with that one :mrgreen:

~ Raven ~

At least y'all are closer to the times then I am. I don't have a MP3 or an iPod! I don't even have a camera phone, thought that may change soon. I'm still running on cds, and cassette tapes if in Mrs. Big Dog's car, since whe don't have a cd player.

I was hoping for an iPod for the holidays, but that did not happen so I have been saving my pennies for the 60gig video iPod. I just heard yesterday that they are going to be discontinuing that one so they can come out with an improved video iPod with a larger screen. Now I will have to save a few more pennies as I am sure this one will be at least $100 more than the one I was looking at.

Raven said:
Mostly the Grand Illusion by Styx. I nearly wore out both cassette and player with that one :mrgreen:

(Hey, I just 'quoth' the Raven :ROFLMAO: )

That same *click* thing happens in my head with Bruce Springsteen's 'Born to Run' and Alice Cooper's 'Only Women Bleed'... Granted, I haven't heard either song for quite a while (Springsteen's more recent) but they somehow don't sound quite right without the clicking sound.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom