Old Venting Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bluejays

:mad: I hate Bluejays!! I saw a beautiful Indigo Bunting at the feeder, and the stupid bluejay come flying in and scared it off ! :angry:

my kitty, ozzy, passed away saturday. my Mum took him his vet & he stayed 3 days getting fluids & antibiotics. he went into kidney failure, & they said he should be put to sleep. sigh. my Dad was working & his phone wasn't on, so he didn't find out till after work.:(

I'm so sorry about your kitty, luvs.
hugs,
LC

i'm sorry about ozzy, luvs. i hope he's with my doodie in heaven now, purring and laying about in a sunny spot.

:mad: I hate Bluejays!! I saw a beautiful Indigo Bunting at the feeder, and the stupid bluejay come flying in and scared it off ! :angry:

don't worry, LadyCook, he or she now know where the feeder is and the bluejay can't stay awake 24 hours.......whether you can is another question:LOL: hope that you get a great picture and can post it.........

don't worry, LadyCook, he or she now know where the feeder is and the bluejay can't stay awake 24 hours.......whether you can is another question:LOL: hope that you get a great picture and can post it.........

The trouble is the Bunting does not come around all year. Now I'm ticked off at hubby's friend for pruning my lilac bushes . Instead of pruning bushes by the pool , he prunes my lovely lilac bushes. I am glad he has left , he overstayed his welcome !!

thanks fer caring 'bout my ozzy, guys.

luvs you always were fond of kittens. 14 is really getting up there. Did you have him all that time? One thing he knew for sure is that someone will miss him and his time together with all of you was happy.

I have dog going on 14 and it is touch and go with him too. He is blind and deaf with severe arthritis. Just wonder how long they will be here. I sure am not going to keep him if he stops eating and doesn't seem like he wants to hang around anymore. He still shows his anger at the puppies which is surprising. Person has to observe their personality to know if they are in pain or not. Just like people, they live as long as they can hopefully without pain. Guess your dad loved him too. Please extend my sympathy to the family too.

I am not going to bore you with all the details of my vent except to say it involves a non-working car, stubborn inlaws who can't get it through their heads that I can't get comfortable in a car and need a van or something higher, a broken toilet, kids who can't pay rent or food money but are able to buy smokes and eat out whenever they please and a DH who in one breath complains about the fact we have no money and that I am still working when I am not well.

Breathe in, breathe out Laurie.....
In with the good, out with the bad........
There.
Now go buy a punching bag!!!!!!
:)

Thanks PDS and Suzie, I feel so much better now. It is amazing what a little venting, breathing and hitting a punching bag can do!

how mad as h..... you must be LP........go punch a pillow a few times or better yet use a hairbrush......scream, vent, cry.........believe me you'll feel better.........then go and have a calm sitdown with your kids and hubby and inform them of your new expectations..........no yelling........no screaming allowed......if kids can afford smokes and meals out they can afford to help out.......full stop........you need help with the bills if $$ is tight now......they can help out, too..........I hope and pray that all works out for you.......you don't need this added stress that's for sure.........

I am not going to bore you with all the details of my vent except to say it involves a non-working car, stubborn inlaws who can't get it through their heads that I can't get comfortable in a car and need a van or something higher, a broken toilet, kids who can't pay rent or food money but are able to buy smokes and eat out whenever they please and a DH who in one breath complains about the fact we have no money and that I am still working when I am not well.

I'm sorry!!:( Kids are stupid sometimes, that's for sure!! inlaws can be horrible sometimes too. Just come here and breathe!!

Thanks, Texas and Expat, your words really helped, as did a half decent night's sleep for a change. SIL washed all the towels last night, made the border's lunch and helped me prep some things for work today. DD watched TV. The in-laws are finally listening re vehicle and have agreed to look at the van we are interested in (they will loan us the money which is why they want to pick vehicle).

Here's hoping SIL goes job hunting today and DD goes back to work at Mickey D's to work off her two weeks notice before she starts her new job.

oh, that's great to hear LP----not trying to tell you what to do here but do talk to your sons about helping out more..........I know that they can...........and maybe it'll make them feel responsible for y'all........just a thought.........

Laurie,
kids are kids and sometimes they need a good swift kick in the pants..Can't help with the food but can light up..Every time they would light up here the old collection jar would come out and a buck would be inserted...Plus I'd sit them down and light into them.. roof over head , food, all the caring and loving while they were sick..I'd let them know you loved doing it but you are not door mats,plus it costs dollars and you do not like how you are being treated..I just did a go round with my oldest daughter and as much as I hated doing it. I did...Things are now smooth and back on track..Be firm and clear with them and DH do not let them treat you like this stand up for Laurie. Got that kiddo? Now here is a big ((((((((hug))))))
cj:)

Thanks, CJ, I needed that (the hug and the advice). This is a super busy week but I will write you soon, promise. ((((((((((hug))))))))))) back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom