Old Venting Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Babe, you are 100% right!! They both needed to address anything going on WITH her and not over her!! That makes me so angry!!

This is not so much a vent as a cry of pain. At Christmas my daughter got Ethan and Olivia a mini schnauzer..His name is sieban or z-bun..Today daughter in a hurry to get to a class for helping her students forgot to put the garage doors down..Our little z-bun has been missing al day, They live by a very busy street and none of the neighbors have seen him..He is so darling and loving..He has a special bark for my daughter he adores her and now he has begun sharing that bark when he sees me..Oh boy, I can't stop crying, I'm so sick to my tummy,,Please say a quick pray for our little boy..Ethan and Olivia are broken hearted and can't stop crying..What do we do now? I said when I lost my Maggie, no more, no more and here I am in love with a little grey schnauzer that is as soft as cashmere,,Oh boy I hurt.
kades

oh no, cj. Maybe someone saw him and picked him up and will put up signs that he is found. I am praying for his safe return!!!!:cry::kiss:

oh dear, i know that feeling. maybe he will find his way home. if someone picked him up and took to pound, you can get him back. if they decided to keep him, at least he is safe. my son had one of these little dogs. he used to run away with their beagle. he always came home, and my son would have to bail the beagle out of jail. i am so sorry, it is such a helpless feeling.

Thanks all of you..it helps so much to know other care as i do..I love you all
cj

Oh CJ, I hope you have good news by now. It is so easy to fall in love with these furry children. They give so much and ask for so little. I am so sorry for your pain and your family's as well.

Oh CJ, I hope you have good news by now. It is so easy to fall in love with these furry children. They give so much and ask for so little. I am so sorry for your pain and your family's as well.
Thank you Karen,
we put an add in the newspaper so I'm hoping someone has our little guy..He is only 7 months and know only us..Poor baby. My grand kids are not taking this well at all...Poor Ethan can't keep any food down he is so upset. I hope tomorrow bring good news.
kades

I am sure sorry. Seems we just have too much on our mind and can't remember to do what we have to. I am sorry. I don't know what I would do or how I would be if this happened to me. I just thank God everyday that I have these little guys. I have said many times they are a gift to me. Would you please post when you do find him? I read things and often hope all will be happy again and maybe next week I just have not read anything. I will say a prayer that he finds his home again. I bet your daughter feels terrible the way you do. I am praying and hoping they will have him safe at home. Please let me know.

Thanks

I am sure sorry. Seems we just have too much on our mind and can't remember to do what we have to. I am sorry. I don't know what I would do or how I would be if this happened to me. I just thank God everyday that I have these little guys. I have said many times they are a gift to me. Would you please post when you do find him? I read things and often hope all will be happy again and maybe next week I just have not read anything. I will say a prayer that he finds his home again. I bet your daughter feels terrible the way you do. I am praying and hoping they will have him safe at home. Please let me know.

Thanks
I will let you know IITK and thank you for caring.. This just makes me sick..
kades

A pet is considered a 'family member' to me. As you stated 'you are sick', believe me I am hurting too. sounded like a jewel to me. Did she have any kind of identification on her, collar or chip?

Guess I won't rest until someone finds out what happened to her? So sorry.

Oh my gosh. I have missed this bit til now. I'm so sorry kadesma! Sending you positive thoughts and willing that sweet puppy to return home. Take care.

A pet is considered a 'family member' to me. As you stated 'you are sick', believe me I am hurting too. sounded like a jewel to me. Did she have any kind of identification on her, collar or chip?

Guess I won't rest until someone finds out what happened to her? So sorry.
Please don't be sorry for caring. We haven't heard a thing..We figure someone has the pooch and is either going to hang on to him or is waiting for a newspaper add. We placed the add, put up flyers and now it's just wait.I appreciate you asking and caring about z-bun, he was and is a sweet loving little guy and I who swore not to let any pup get to me after losing my Maggie has got me by the heart strings.So don't be sorry for caring
kades

Oh my gosh. I have missed this bit til now. I'm so sorry kadesma! Sending you positive thoughts and willing that sweet puppy to return home. Take care.
Thanks Alix,
it's just wait and see now..I am worried about little Ethan, he has been crying himself to sleep and if you can imagine any child refusing ice cream!! He is eating very little so another worry added to the pooch.Oh boy
kades

This is not so much a vent as a cry of pain. At Christmas my daughter got Ethan and Olivia a mini schnauzer..His name is sieban or z-bun..Today daughter in a hurry to get to a class for helping her students forgot to put the garage doors down..Our little z-bun has been missing al day, They live by a very busy street and none of the neighbors have seen him..He is so darling and loving..He has a special bark for my daughter he adores her and now he has begun sharing that bark when he sees me..Oh boy, I can't stop crying, I'm so sick to my tummy,,Please say a quick pray for our little boy..Ethan and Olivia are broken hearted and can't stop crying..What do we do now? I said when I lost my Maggie, no more, no more and here I am in love with a little grey schnauzer that is as soft as cashmere,,Oh boy I hurt.
kades
my heart breaks for you Kadesma....because I love you........
the prayer I prayed is Father, please take care of this family, please take care of the little puppy as only You know what the end result is and this family is so tender now and sad. Be there for them all please Lord and Your will be done...Amen

Thanks Alix,
it's just wait and see now..I am worried about little Ethan, he has been crying himself to sleep and if you can imagine any child refusing ice cream!! He is eating very little so another worry added to the pooch.Oh boy
kades
Poor guy, his little heart is just broken. I hope you get some answers soon and Ethan can settle a bit. Hug!

To all of you who gave,prayers,loving thoughts to us in our unhappiness over z-bun..Smile it worked, SOMEONE listened. My daughter just called and is now on her way to pick up our pooch. Funny think a close by neighbor has had him and just now called to tell her. Needless to say the tears now are of joy..I don't know what the outcome would have been without all of you. I never ever want to find out. You are all so special. A big big thank you for caring.
cj

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom