Old Venting Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am feeling very depressed, nothing going right. Everything jumbled in my head I cannot think clearly. I really need some good news to boost my mood.

Ah radhuni, I am sorry to hear that you are having a difficult time. Please know that you are a valuable member of our family here, and that although you may be many miles away, you are close to our hearts.

I am feeling very depressed, nothing going right. Everything jumbled in my head I cannot think clearly. I really need some good news to boost my mood.
I'm sorry you are feeling depressed. Know you are cared for and we all value you as a friend here at DC. Come anytime and talk with us. Let us hold your hand. Hugs to you, feel better, you are special.
kadesma

Thank you Karen and Kadesma for your support. I always feel that all of us in DC is just like a giant family.

I catch cold badly. I can't speak, I am talking in sign language.

A depression was formed over Bay of Bengal so we have rains and we haven't seen sun for a week may that is a cause of depression.

radhuni,
I find in the winter months when it is fogy and rainy for days on end with no sun, I tend to turn on more lights..This does help, but I find I long for sunny weather.I also spend a lot of time here at DC in the winter...It is so nice to have lovely people to chat with.
kadesma

My water purifier is not working I have to fetch drinking water from my neighbour's flat, I phoned to the company for servicing, they told that they will come tomorrow but I am not sure

radhuni - Sometimes when it rains , it pours (not making a pun here), and stuff happens that seems karma is not in our corner. But life always rights itself eventually, and things get better.

Cheer up,

Bob

i'm pissed because i went to mcdonald's today and made the mistake of ordering what they call an angus third burger it's more like an angus turd burger!!

uh.. msmofet - Might I suggest you stop by the "second" one then?:ROFLMAO:

Bob
i think i need to go hide in a cave for a week till the black cloud passes over me!! i thought being as the poison ivy isn't catchy any more i would have a soak in the pool and hot tub. well the first thing i did was almost drown myself because i sat on the edge of the pool and gently eased into 9 FEET of water with my mouth open thinking it was the shallow end (yes i wear glasses and no i am not blonde!! LOL). ok then i decide i better go sit in the hot tub and the steps were slippery YUP slid down four steps and under the HOT water!! now two of my little tootsies on my bad (already swollen) foot look like huge cocktail weiners and they are black and deep purple in color!!

i think i need to go hide in a cave for a week till the black cloud passes over me!! i thought being as the poison ivy isn't catchy any more i would have a soak in the pool and hot tub. well the first thing i did was almost drown myself because i sat on the edge of the pool and gently eased into 9 FEET of water with my mouth open thinking it was the shallow end (yes i wear glasses and no i am not blonde!! LOL). ok then i decide i better go sit in the hot tub and the steps were slippery YUP slid down four steps and under the HOT water!! now two of my little tootsies on my bad (already swollen) foot look like huge cocktail weiners and they are black and deep purple in color!!

I'm sorry for you sweetie. If I could, I'd be your room service/ice cream man but I'd put you better than a cave.

But I do think you've already had your three rounds with bad luck, so the rest of the week-end should be fabulous. :wub:

Bob

I'm sorry for you sweetie. If I could, I'd be your room service/ice cream man but I'd put you better than a cave.

But I do think you've already had your three rounds with bad luck, so the rest of the week-end should be fabulous. :wub:

Bob
thank you babes!!

good day everyone

it is 8AM and a beautiful 61F and i am afraid what the day holds for me. LOL i gotta peek and see if that **** black cloud is hanging around.

my tootsies are now a lovely shade of rasberry. i am almost hoping a bird craps on my head or i step in poop!! they say it's good luck BUT i'm thinking not for my shoes or hair, but hey i am willing to try ALMOST anything once (twice if it feels good!! shhhhhhhhh)

hmmmmmmmmmmm just my luck i'll slide in the poop and break something i really don't want to. or crack my butt in the other direction. which will make it hard to slide down poles without making a strange sound like pffffffffbttttttttttttt!!

So far, so good for us this weekend, and I am so sorry to hear of everyone's troubles. Radhuni. I hope your water purifier is repaired. We depend on purified water here, as well. Especially this time of year, we drink ALOT of water, and I know it is warm and humid where you are as well. Msmofet, I trust your poor toes are getting better, and Stacy, NO ONE should be toying with your trusting and generous heart!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom