Online Coupons & Discounts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
shpj4 said:
I don't know much about online coupons but I was told by a market that they do not not accept online coupons.

The only ones that they accept are the ones from the Sunday newspaper.

Stores vary. One major one around here definitely doesn't accept printed out coupons, but two other major ones still do.

I was lucky yesterday since my grocery store accepted all of my printed coupons. Saved about $13. Woohoo!

I get a lot of coupons in the mail including Kentucky Fried Chicken, Sizzler, International House of Pancakes, Pizza Hut, Carl's Jr, Jack in the Box, McDonalds, Burger King and I can't remember all of them.

Have a great day.

Alright! Just saw a clip of a show on Bravo called "What I hate About You" and I was LMHO with it. Two guys are shopping at a grocery store and one decides everything in their basket is going to be strictly from clipped coupons he has on hand. The other guy is frustrated and hating the whole shopping dilema with his partner. This was rather an unusual show. Did anyone see it?

Katie E said:
I've had good luck with www.womansday.com for coupons for grocery items. We don't get coupons in our local paper, so I have to rely on Internet coupons. And I don't buy something just because I have a coupon unless it's an item I've been curious about and the coupon makes it worth my while.

Thanks Katie!

No I never saw the show Dina sounds comical though. Can only imagine what they ended up having for a meal that day.

Back
Top Bottom