Oops!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
i accidentally unsubscribed to a thread. what do i do to re-subscribe? thanks!

i just went and posted and the post went through. am i re-subscribed now?
wait, no it didn't.

Last edited:
i will send you a form, and you must send a sase with $50 to buckytom, c/o cbs, 524 west 57th street, ny, ny 10019. :)

Noooooo Luvs, Bucky is trying to cheat you. It is only $35 and you are suppose to send it to ME!!! :LOL:

~blonde highlights kicking in~
hey! if i send you BOTH checks, i'll get double the advice, huh?:w00t:
see how smart i am? i know a bargain when i see one!
do you guys take debit?

IcyMist said:
In that case Did I say $35? Silly me, that was suppose to be $75. :LOL: :LOL:

oh, wait.... let me void that check and write you a new one....:-p

Surrrrre you will and I can try and catch it with a butterfly net as it bounces its way to the bank, right? :)

Luvs all you need to do it click on "Thread Tools" at the top of the thread and then click on "Subscribe to this thread".

Now just send me that $14.95 and we will be all set :LOL:

thanks, geebs!

$14.95? sure thing!:ROFLMAO: just let me get that checkbook out again....:-p

seriously, thanks again. i'll go fix it now.

And for a paltry $99.95, I'll send you a virtual Lear Jet that will take you virtually anywhere in the virtual world. And for a nother $20, I'll throw in a virtual personal servant by the name of BuckyTom, who will cook, clean, and scrub virtual toilets, with a smile. :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :mrgreen:

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North, ur, :rolleyes: I mean IcyMist

:w00t: i am getting the BEST deals today!!!!!!!!! thanks, goodweed! when will my jet be delivered? i can't wait!
pssstttt.... i already lived with bucky. the food was great!:-p

lol, thanks luvs... but it was your genius in choosing the menu.

Goodweed of the North said:
And for a paltry $99.95, I'll send you a virtual Lear Jet that will take you virtually anywhere in the virtual world. And for a nother $20, I'll throw in a virtual personal servant by the name of BuckyTom, who will cook, clean, and scrub virtual toilets, with a smile. :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :mrgreen:

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North, ur, :rolleyes: I mean IcyMist

rofl goodweed, unfortunately the only smile you'll see will be coming out of top of the back of my pants when i scrub the toilets...:cool:

is this where we're supposed to say " But Wait. There's More !! " ??

Back
Top Bottom