OOPS I did it again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jpmcgrew

Executive Chef
:mad::mad::)I was washing dishes stuck my hand into a drinking glass it broke and cut me really good.It cut me deep and good, not the first knuckle on my right fore finger but the knuckle on my second knuckle by my hand. It's a biggie it cut almost to the bone and I lost the the top that went down the sink. I'm OK it's not the first time but what a pain ITA. This is why I believe one should have something more than band aids most First Aid Kits are no good . Katie E knows what I told her ,something this bad needs at least a cut to size womens mini pad and some first aid tape or duct tape. All is good now and the Bag Balm will heal it somewhat faster. Right Katie E?

ouch sounds bad, take an advil for the pain and hopefully ull be fine =)

:):) Actually not much pain in fact nothing that my favorite pain killer wont take care of. Canadian Mist on the rocks. I'm just happy the bleeding has stopped plus I got out of the chores I had to do today:LOL::LOL:

:):) Actually not much pain in fact nothing that my favorite pain killer wont take care of. Canadian Mist on the rocks. I'm just happy the bleeding has stopped plus I got out of the chores I had to do today:LOL::LOL:
Geez Louise, you will be out of chores for a few days..I'm sorry I know tomorrow it will be sore..Take care and keep a watch on it you don't want it to get infected..
big hugs
kadesma

I'm glad it wasn't worse. Keep an eye on it. A couple months ago we discovered triple antibiotic with pain reliever added. Neosporin has a pain relief formula, but you can also buy store brands. It seems to help with a little of the pain.

:)Barbara

You'll learn sooner or later jpmcgrew. I am and my father had long since given up - told me that I would just have to learn the hard way. I'm still at it at 69 - gosh, who would have thought there is so much to learn? :)

:) Your are right Kades it's pretty sore today. I lopped off a pretty good sized divit it's gonna take a long time to heal over.

EVERYONE needs one of these. Mine has a plastic handleand the tips of the sponge are little scrubber pads though. It's stiff enough to scrub, but, bendable. Will save you from pain in the future, I promise.

Attachments

• sponge.jpg
    sponge.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 49
EVERYONE needs one of these. Mine has a plastic handleand the tips of the sponge are little scrubber pads though. It's stiff enough to scrub, but, bendable. Will save you from pain in the future, I promise.
:) Cool I have something like that under the sink will pull it out. My hands are just so dang big I need to be more careful with glasses.

After wrapping it and it won't stop bleeding, hold it up higher that your head. It will stop throbbing too. Sorry to hear it happened. When I do it, I think my heart skips a beat, then comes on like gang busters.

hope your feeling better jp, I've given up using glasses.Between the kids when they were younger and the clutz that I am I use mostly plastic.

Back
Top Bottom