Our Christmas Trees 2012

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Christmas2012

Here is the tree in my studio. We bring in a larger live tree Christmas Eve & we decorate. It gets planted on the property :)

Attachments

• ChristmasTree.jpg
    ChristmasTree.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
Phew, it's finally finished. I've had a Victorian style tree for many years, as it just goes with my "stuff". I like the strands of pearls, glass icicles, bubble glass balls, and a collection of ornaments through the years.

Attachments

• PC080544.jpg
    PC080544.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 163
  • PC080546.jpg
    PC080546.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 169
Here is my "Santa Tree" I have another larger tree in my living room but the picture ended up kind of blurry!

Attachments

• 2012-12-santa tree.jpg
    2012-12-santa tree.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 173
Gorgeous Trees guys :) Mine is still packed away. We are spending Christmas with my mother so I haven't taken our tree out. She's moved and doesn't have a tree so I'll take mine with for the kids.

Phew, it's finally finished. I've had a Victorian style tree for many years, as it just goes with my "stuff". I like the strands of pearls, glass icicles, bubble glass balls, and a collection of ornaments through the years.

It's beautiful, Kayelle. We collect painted glass balls and pretty ornaments through the years, too. A lot of them are souvenirs from our travels.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom