Our new baby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MexicoKaren

Head Chef
Here is a picture of our tiny new furbaby. We call her?/him? Milagro (Miracle) because the poor thing was rescued from the middle of a busy street and was only seconds away from being squashed. He/she is very skinny and tiny right now, but that will change soon....
3201068619_40a935cb7b.jpg

I'm so glad you found one another. Looks like you needed each other. Sweet faced little baby.

She is sooo cute!!! Looks like she is feeling at home already..Fantastic!!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! I love her (I'm thinking "her" due to the coloring).

Poor baby, being out in the street! Lucky baby, now!

Congratulations!

Lee

Awww, she's precious, Karen! What huge, wide eyes! I love that your hubby is so kind and gentle that she instantly knows she's safe. Now that's a real man!

QSis said:
I'm thinking "her" due to the coloring

I think you must be right about that, QSis - I've been doing some googling on cat patterns/color and I'm learning that cats with three colors (calico tabbies) are almost exclusively female.

And Terry - Jerry is a true lover of little kitties. His big, gentle hands completely enfold this little baby and she feels so safe. And of course, so do I. And very lucky.

Thanks, everyone, for your encouragement and kudos.

could you please stop this "New Cat"Stories and pictures??
I don't know if I can resist very much longer.. *sigh*

Karen,
I'm glad you found this little thing and are able to give him a new home ;o)

Awww, Karen those eyes are beautiful--what a face! Milagro is very smart to have found such a good home. Congrats on becoming a furmommy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom