Our New Grandson's Name

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
As you know, Nancy is expecting a new baby around June 23rd (date has been moved back 3 days from the 26th). They had already decided on the name Thomas, and they have been thinking of middle names. Christopher was their first choice, but now they are pretty sure it will be something else. It's not 100% yet, but I think this will be it. My sister actually came up with it.

Here is the story behind it, and then I will tell you the name. The family so far is Nancy, Steve, and the kids, Andrew and Hannah. Steve is Andrew's and Hannah's stepdad, and he is a great one. My sister Diana came up with a name that will combine all of their first initials.

Nancy
Andrew
Steve
Hannah

Thus, Thomas Nash. I think that is so cute! And it is a neat way to bring the family all together in a neat way.

:)Barbara

can't remember if i told you all or not. i have another great grandkid on the way. i am hoping for a boy. have two great granddaughters already. she is not far along enough to know the sex so no names . yet. barb, nash is very cool. hope all goes well.

Thomas is apparently already trying out for the Olympic gymnastic team! Nancy said he is very active. Unless someone touches her belly--then he stops!

:)Barbara

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom