Our new member of the family

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dina

Executive Chef
Sam is 6 weeks old. Unfortunately, the mother didn't want her puppies so she's been feeding on puppy milk and grounded puppy food. She is a beautiful white boxer with a few brown spots on her. The kids are SO happy with their new baby! Enjoy the pics.

Attachments

• 100_1333.jpg
    100_1333.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 188
  • 100_1336.jpg
    100_1336.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 189
  • 100_1337.jpg
    100_1337.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 195
you're new pupkins is a love!!! you shopuld leave her ers un-cropped; they look so cute!!!

I already responded by email, but I'll say it again--I am in love!!! She is adorable Dina! Please keep us updated!

:)Barbara

...Give me that face!!!!!!!...
Suddenly the genie said, that was your third wish, and *poof* he vanished. With a cry of "Oh no!" Quicksilver turned and looked in the mirror. She had gotten her wish!

LOL Sorry, I just couldn't resist a little "fairy tale ending!"

Thanks guys. We're in love with her too. She is a female as she has all the body parts of a female.:) We're just keeping a close eye on her as she was not nursed by her mommy so is underdeveloped and undernourished therefore not at her ideal size/weight. She's going to the vet on Tuesday morning to get her first check-up, shots, etc. We've been feeding her Esbilac 2nd Step puppy powdered milk mixed with water and ground up IAMS puppy food. Question is, do you all think feeding her every 3 hours is best? We read up that a normal puppy should be fed twice daily but she's a special case.

Don't know about the food, but I NEED that face!!! My guess about the food is a little bit more often is better that bigger amounts less often. The vet will say on Tuesday, I suppose.

Thanks guys. We're in love with her too. She is a female as she has all the body parts of a female.:) We're just keeping a close eye on her as she was not nursed by her mommy so is underdeveloped and undernourished therefore not at her ideal size/weight. She's going to the vet on Tuesday morning to get her first check-up, shots, etc. We've been feeding her Esbilac 2nd Step puppy powdered milk mixed with water and ground up IAMS puppy food. Question is, do you all think feeding her every 3 hours is best? We read up that a normal puppy should be fed twice daily but she's a special case.
Does she seem to have a strong appetite when you feed her? Does she eat well? I know that nursing puppies eat more often than that. You can ask the vet when you go, or you could probably ask by phone tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom