Pandora?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kayelle

Chef Extraordinaire
Maybe everybody knows about Pandora internet radio?

I'm sitting here listening to my favorite Kayelle music stations I made for myself.
The first thing I do in the morning is go there, and then open a new window and come to Discuss Cooking.

Does anyone else use pandora.com?

I haven't in a long time. Lately if I'm in the mood for music I'll stream youtube vids.

LastFM, Grooveshark, Musicovery and Pandora are all great options for music.

I need to check out StumbleAudio, I've heard good things about it but haven't tried it yet.

I use it daily, at home and at work. My favorites are classic rock, easy rock, and bossa nova (Brazilian station)

Oh I love bossa nova road! I have to add that. Do you like the group "Pink Martini"? Try it, you'll like it! ;)

PS......just added the Brazilian station Road!! Wonderful.....brings back happy memories of Rio.

Last edited:
LastFM, Grooveshark, Musicovery and Pandora are all great options for music.

I need to check out StumbleAudio, I've heard good things about it but haven't tried it yet.

Interesting, Zereh. I just discovered Pandora a few weeks ago. I guess I'm outa touch, as usual. :rolleyes:
What is it you like about the other options that Pandora doesn't have?

Check out Slacker, too. Love it, it has many different genres.

I'm sitting here listening to my favorite Kayelle music stations I made for myself.
The first thing I do in the morning is go there, and then open a new window and come to Discuss Cooking.

I've been using it for years. I like the quik mix feature a lot.

A lot of repeats though on some of my stations.

Grooveshark is pretty cool too. I haven't used it much for play list, but for spontaneously wanting to hear a song, it's great. They have some pretty obscure material available.

I love Pandora. I bought the registered version and use it in the car, on the PC and routed to my big Bose system in the living room.

I think I have about 20 *stations* now.

Back
Top Bottom