Pasta Shapes ID Quiz

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
24 for 24.....Considering I've eaten pasta at least 3 times a week since the year I was born, growing up with a multitude of Ronzoni boxes in the house, I'd better have gotten them all right!

I'd say "that's using your noodle!" but that sort of joke usually gets me pelted with heavy objects.

13/24 :)

I love pasta. After this quiz, I'm going to learn more about the different types of pastas to broaden my pasta knowledge. :D

I got 18 :mad: there were two I knew I was wrong as I clicked

Language was definitley a clue for quite a few of them though....

hmm I need to brush up my pasta id skills i think

I made my DH do it, and he got 19/24. Go him! :)

I didn't even know he had so much pasta knowledge. Heheh!

I can't comment...I did AWFUL.... 12/24. Isn't pasta just pasta? same ingredients, different shape and they pretty much all are the same firmness cooking time....

I can't comment...I did AWFUL.... 12/24. Isn't pasta just pasta? same ingredients, different shape and they pretty much all are the same firmness cooking time....

All the same except not all the same. We all know we've our own favorite kind of pasta. My favorite is thin spaghetti. I can eat SO much of it, but yet, if given penne rigate, I barely eat any. Weird, isn't it? :)

20 for me. Since moving here to Steubenville, which has a large Italian population, I have received a good education regarding pasta. I like it all!

Back
Top Bottom