Pet Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ivy is tan and Snyder is the brindle. This could become a long thread.

Attachments

• Ivy otcouch.JPG
    Ivy otcouch.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 181
  • Copy snyder.JPG
    Copy snyder.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 188
Oh, phinz, we had a doggie like your Sparky. Ours was called Montgomery. AKA Gummy Bears or Dummy Bears. Most often Dummy Bears because the poor little cutie was as dumb as a box of rocks. He was a real sweetheart, though.

I am loving these photos!!

Phinz, your photos are beautiful - great eye!

"Pork Chop"....love it. We have one similar named "cedric"

Wow Phinz, you have really been blessed with so many beautiful canine companions!! So how are the two stooges (you called them thus, mind you!!), I mean Dixie and Sparky getting along together these days?:)

My old horse, Calypso, an Appaloosa-Mix

calypso_vor_paul.jpg

calypso_schnee.jpg

have no pet of my own at the moment, but what about friends? ;o)

The Australian Shepard ist Grisu, he's one year old and is such a lovely friendly dog!

Attachments

• grisu_halle.jpg
    grisu_halle.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 199
  • grisu_rampe.jpg
    grisu_rampe.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 197
urmaniac13 said:
Wow Phinz, you have really been blessed with so many beautiful canine companions!! So how are the two stooges (you called them thus, mind you!!), I mean Dixie and Sparky getting along together these days?:)

They're getting along great. Sparky's starting to show her age, but Havana has been really good for both of them. Brought balance to the Force, she did. :LOL:

I need to scan pictures of my horses and mule, since they were pre-digital...

Ah!! So Havana completes the trio!!:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: she looks like a perfect leader of the pack... great to hear that they are all doing great!

Cara, your horse is beautiful!! I miss having a pet too..:( But when we move into the new flat, probably we will get a cat. I would love a British short hair or a Scottish fold or their look alike, someone big, round and mellow!!

urmaniac, I would love to have a cat, too... but that's not possible with our flat.. the only disadvantage.. :-(
but maybe one day... I won't give up hope :)
I think I would get one from the animal shelter.. I di check their homepages regularly to see what they have ;o)

Do you have concrete plans to move?

Yes, we will probably go to a shelter too when we are ready to bring one home... there are so many of them who need a home. I actually have a good "friend" now, an incredibly well-fed and chunky stray with a beautiful calico coat, who always hang out at Piazza Vittorio, I see him very often on the way to the gym. He is so friendly he runs to me when he sees me, and purrs on and on when I pet him!! I would love to bring him home, but in reality he only knows the free life on the street, I am afraid he wouldn't be happy cooped up inside a flat...:(

About the flat, we just acquired a bigger flat a couple of months ago, it needs a complete makeover inside though, we just started cleaning out the downstair storage so we can at least start moving some of our stuff, mamma mia what a mess... I am already pooped!! I hope everything gets done soon enough... wish us luck!!

These are not pets, they are livestock, but they are our babies none the less:LOL: .

First is Nothing who is due to have more babies in 2 weeks.

Then Peggy Sue who is also due in 2 weeks. We have many more goats than this

Attachments

• PeggySue59 (4).JPG
    PeggySue59 (4).JPG
    272.2 KB · Views: 148
  • nothing (4).JPG
    nothing (4).JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 162
I just want to say that I am enjoying the pet pics!!! You all have wonderful pets and I just love the photos!!! Keep em comin!!!

Back
Top Bottom