PF Or Anybody Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Addie

Chef Extraordinaire
How do I get all the residue left behind from all the little stickies for EKG's left on my skin? Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated. Those dang things always leaves little squares all over my body. :mad:

You might try some oil of some sort. Mineral oil if you have it, but even cooking Vegetable oil. Wipe it on and let it sit there for awhile. After a half hour or so, then wipe it off, then wash. Follow with your usual moisturizer.

Claire is right. Any oil will do it. Baby oil or Avon's Skin So Soft are what we always recommended at the office I worked in. Apply it with a cotton ball. Let sit for a few minutes then wipe off with the cotton ball.

Claire is right. Any oil will do it. Baby oil or Avon's Skin So Soft are what we always recommended at the office I worked in. Apply it with a cotton ball. Let sit for a few minutes then wipe off with the cotton ball.

I have a mdicine cabinet full of sample SSS from all my hospital stays. Thanks to both of you.

Yup, baby oil, lotion...most anything like that! It's horrible to find you can;t get your shirt off because it's glued to your body by those spots. Sorry, I missed this until just now.

Was busy getting Shrek signed up online with his mail order Prescription service...:rolleyes:

Yup, baby oil, lotion...most anything like that! It's horrible to find you can;t get your shirt off because it's glued to your body by those spots. Sorry, I missed this until just now.

Was busy getting Shrek signed up online with his mail order Prescription service...:rolleyes:

:ROFLMAO: Your job is done. Thanks. I have Skin So Soft. A whole bunch that I get from the hospital every time I am in there. I now own Avon.

I was planning on cleaning the bathroom today. But my hip and spine put a stop to that. So I am going to take shower in a little bit, then work on the gluies and then set my hair while the Oscars are on. I love to see the gowns on the red carpet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom