Philosophy of Life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Claire

Master Chef
Do any of you have a philosophy of life? It can be something minor. Some of mine:

1. Try to make your little corner of the world a better place.

2. Never say NEVER or ALWAYS.

3. It is easier to tell the truth than to try to remember your lies.

Last edited:
#1 -- So many spend money for people with problems half a world away when people in their own town need help. There's nothing wrong with this in a general sort of way, but look next door.

#2 -- The second you say you Always do this or that, someone will find an example of a time you didn't, and the second after you say you'll never do something, you'll find yourself in a situation where you do.

#3 -- It's just me. I'm a lousy liar (I have more tells than you can imagine), and a worse memory. I'd rather take whatever poop I'm catching for a mis-step than try to cover it up, then forget what I said to who, with the repercussions being worse down the line!

My Rules of Life
1. Always be honest with yourself and others
2. Trust in others, and let them trust in you.
3. Worship Daily Those You Love
4. Strive to Improve Yourself
5. No One is Perfect, least of all Yourself.

My Murphy's Law is:
Your spending expands to Exceed Your Income.

Don't sweat the petty stuff, and don't pet the sweaty stuff... something like that.
Actually, it's "I'm a child of God." that about covers it.

Treasure life, yours and others
give love, hold out your hand to others and don't expect a return, if it's meant to be it will.Treat others as you would like to be treated.Try to give and when someone gives to you treasure the gift.Smile, it costs you nothing.Keep your friends close in your heart,it will lift your soul.Always and never sould not be used often except in the case of little children always love them and never mistreat them.Just remember one day they will be your peer and just maybe your keeper.
kades

Back
Top Bottom