Photos of new kitty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LadyCook61

Master Chef
I'm not sure if I am going to call him Tuxie or a different name but got to think of one before I take him to the vet on Monday. He is a male, not sure if he is neutered or not , vet can do the checking :LOL:
If he is not neutered , he will be .
He is a little nervous right now , I guess with all the cats and the dog here . I am keeping him in the laundry room til he goes to the vet and gets that clean bill of health.
Please do not take my cat photos or use them or manipulate them.

Edited
I removed my photos of Tuxie.

Last edited:
What a beauty! Tucker would approve. Looks a bit like our Cutie-Cat. Wouldn't they make some awesome kittens? See the pic below:

Attachments

• Cutie-Cat.jpg
    Cutie-Cat.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 160
I'm not sure if I am going to call him Tuxie or a different name but got to think of one before I take him to the vet on Monday. He is a male, not sure if he is neutered or not , vet can do the checking :LOL:
If he is not neutered , he will be .
He is a little nervous right now , I guess with all the cats and the dog here . I am keeping him in the laundry room til he goes to the vet and gets that clean bill of health.
Please do not take my cat photos or use them or manipulate them.

beautiful kitty. I love the name Tuxie.

Tuxie is a cute name, but I have to admit the first thing I thought of when you said he is a male is Tennessee Tuxedo! (Remember the old cartoon about the penguin, with Don Adams' voice?). What a beautiful kitty!!

:)Barbara

What a doll baby! The first name that came to mind when I saw his eyes in the second pick was Flash.

Back
Top Bottom