Picture of Your Family

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
our son lost his favourite pacifier (a glasgow celtic nuk) at the zoo when he was about 2 years old, and was heart broken. the next day when he was looking for it, i reminded him that we must have left it at the zoo, but the monkey babies needed it so we weren't going back to get it.
that seemed to make sense to him, and he never asked for another one.

could you come steal christinas and tell her its for the monkey babies?
The first kid was a thumb sucker (still does sometimes and he's 8!)
#2 used the nuk a little but never became addicted.
I dunno about this girl!

jkath, thats a fine bunch of guys!

Rather embarassing but......
My mother used to say that I was so old before I got rid of my pacifier (we called it a husher) that they would take me into the store and let me pick out the color.... :ermm:

Husher...I like that. We call it a cork.

My cousin was so attached to hers, she would have 11 on her all the time. One in her mouth and one on each and every finger. One of her aunts told her that girls who use those can't get their ears pierced. That was the last day she ever touched one.

Jkath, yeah great pic of the guys, woohoo. Now where is the pic of YOU??? ;)
Well, to go with the theme of my family, here ya go. And remember, YOU asked. Feel free to delete me at any time.
img_598427_0_200e4cbfbfa40f4c75ae97cb73f19ff3.jpg

Since i do not have any family photos yet, here is a pic of me and the violinist from Celtic Woman. I had a blast at that concert. I went twice and All the performers thanked me because they noticed i was the only one in a suite.

It was nice becasue the first singer came up to me and said that she noticed me quite a few times during the Sunday showing. This was Tuesday night when she said this. All 4 singers and the Violinist said this to me. So i learned my lesson, wear a suite when going to a cultural musical event.

This is my sweetheart and me in Aruba. I'm the one on the left.

Attachments

• DSC02443-1.jpg
    DSC02443-1.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 159
our son lost his favourite pacifier (a glasgow celtic nuk) at the zoo when he was about 2 years old, and was heart broken. the next day when he was looking for it, i reminded him that we must have left it at the zoo, but the monkey babies needed it so we weren't going back to get it.
that seemed to make sense to him, and he never asked for another one.
LMAO! That is so funny. You can tell him that when he's older!

Uncle Bob, that is a beautiful picture! Looks like a classic movie.

I love everyones pictures, keep em comin!!

I loved them all, you too Rhett ! My son was almost 4 when I told him to flush his pacifer down the potty - he did - nana all gone !!! That was it !!!

hahahahahaa! Awesome Uncle B!!!

This is one of my favorite wedding photos of me and the boy.

Attachments

• 0005653_0005653-R1-051-24.jpg
    0005653_0005653-R1-051-24.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 169
Andy that is so opposite of the pic in my head!!!!

I think I like this thread as much as the kitchens.

Pacanis and GB,
we call the pacifier "the plug".

shall I make an audio of why????? :mad:

Back
Top Bottom