Pictures of People on This Forum.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Clutch

Washing Up
You ever wonder what the person who just gave you that awesome pork chop recipe looks like? How about the guy who was just trying to find the perfect steak recipe? Well, here's a place to post pics of you so everyone can place a face with a name. I've seen this on a few other forums and think it works well.

Here's my GF and I:

camoduo.jpg

This is the only good one I have so far.

ya know middie, that's the only picture we've seen of you.

you can't be that small... :)

Like middie, my pic is my avatar. I just have much shorter hair now, there's a pic somewhere around here right after I had my hair cut.

buckytom said:
ya know middie, that's the only picture we've seen of you.

you can't be that small... :)

Well... Bucky. People have told me I was so small I could hula-hoop with a cheerio and hang-glide off of bookshelves :LOL: .

HERE IS Barbara and I again, I am the big ugly one :ohmy:

Attachments

• BarbaraandJames34052_thumb.jpeg
    BarbaraandJames34052_thumb.jpeg
    6.4 KB · Views: 147
  • Kia Barbara Me.JPG
    Kia Barbara Me.JPG
    114.3 KB · Views: 168
middie said:
Well... Bucky. People have told me I was so small I could hula-hoop with a cheerio and hang-glide off of bookshelves :LOL: .

In that picture, I was about 160 (back in Aug.) I am now at 190 :huh: :( . I don't look it, but that's what I'm up to now.

Man, I gotta lay off the food. pphh-BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Yeah right!!!!:LOL: :ROFLMAO:

I dunno if I even have any on my computer anymore. I lost a lot of stuff when it got a virus. All I really have is my old myspace stuff. If I made a back up disc, I'll try to put something in the members photos thing, but I have dial up, so it's iffy either way.

I got one were I look like a backwoods redneck. Here:

358531464_l.jpg

I look like I just stepped off the set of Jerry Springer! LOL! Than a year (a shave and a hair cut) later, I'm a fireman:

365207411_l.jpg

I spent quite a bit of time in the sun that summer. Got a nice little farmers tan working on my 66 Mustang. This was before I realized I knew how to cook more than just pasta and pancakes. LOL!!! Now I spend my free time coming up with things to cook instead.:-p

EDIT: I'm not really a fireman

Last edited:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Oh, my, who is it Ugly dide with that beautiful girl on the first pic... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: . Ok, I hope you can take a joke, Clutch. ;)

Inside the member photos there's the "traveling apron" thread - there are quite a few of us wearing the same apron

BTW, here's me:
img_396602_0_0d0f9632d6a3da141b24c04ecae9860e.jpg

Last edited:
CharlieD said:
:LOL: :LOL: Oh, my, who is it Ugly dide with that beautiful girl on the first pic... :LOL: :LOL: . Ok, I hope you can take a joke, Clutch. ;)

Actually, If you can manage to find my Myspace page, I put that same thing under the picture as the caption! HAHAHAHA! Great minds think alike.

I must admit, I still ask myself how I got her. :ermm: Thank god for good friends. She didn't like me at first based solely on looks. Imagine the facial hair from the "redneck" pic, a buzzed head (almost shaved) and baggy clothes. She thought I looked like poo. Than she got to know me, fell head over heels in love with me and "carefully", as not to hurt my ego, Changed the way I dress. I must admit, I like what she did to me. She's the only girl I have ever let change me like that, especially after saying my whole life, I would never change myself for a girl. What a silly boy I was. :ROFLMAO:

Jkath, you look really young! I envy you! I used to have blonde curly hair and be really cute too, than I grew up. :-(

Last edited:
Clutch said:
Jkath, you look really young! I envy you! I used to have blonde curly hair and be really cute too, than I grew up. :-(
Actually, that picture was taken last year I think.

TATTRAT said:

I knew Jerry was still alive!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Have you seen the unibomber one? :rolleyes:

P.S.

crewsk, I think it looks a lot better shorter. You even seem happier in the picture compared to the one where you have long hair.

Back
Top Bottom