Please keep my mom in your prayers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PieSusan

Washing Up
She was admitted to the hospital tonight with pneumonia. I am very worried and stressed out.
Thanks, PieSusan

OMGosh! I was wondering where you disappeared.
Is she up there with you, or down here?
Thanks for sharing.
Don't stress, she'll need you in control for her.
She's being taken care of in the best place right now.
My prayers go with both of you.
Let me know if I can help, please.

I'm so sorry to hear this. You've been through so much lately. I'll be praying for both of you PieSusan.

Susan, you and your mom have my prayers and good thoughts..
kadesma

Thanks, I am going to need it. Either outcome is not a happy one. If she survives, she may be moved to a lower functioning unit and if she does not, I will be an orphan. It is the hardest part of dealing with health issues that one knows cannot get better.

Susan, you know I am here for you. Let me know if there is anything I can do. You've got my number. Don't hesitate to call even if it's just to talk. Prayers going up for both of you!!

Barb

Thanks, I am going to need it. Either outcome is not a happy one. If she survives, she may be moved to a lower functioning unit and if she does not, I will be an orphan. It is the hardest part of dealing with health issues that one knows cannot get better.
Susan,
please know you have all my good thoughts and prayers for your mom. May HE watch over her and hold her close ..
kadesma

I am praying for your mom and for you Susan. You have both been through so much, and I know how hard it has been on you.

:(Barbara

Well, she was admitted to the hospital in the wee hours of the morning and currently she is sleeping. I am leaving for the hospital soon but thought I would check in here.
Thanks for all the well wishes. I know that I have to be strong.

You don't have to shoulder this all alone Susan, we are all here for you. It's hard I know and you feel overwhelmed..Just remember we care and want to help.How lucky your mom is to have a daughter such as you.
kadesma

Oh Susan, I just saw this! I'm so sorry your mom is ill. You must be very frightened. Is she comfortable? In pain? I will pray that she can rest peacefully while she makes a complete recovery. Try to rest yourself, Susan, even if it's just in the chair next to her bed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom