Please Meet Abby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
We have been going through some real trials lately and as optimistic as I am I have found myself getting rather depressed. Then I met the most amazing family. They are good friends of my best friend's family and they spoke at our church last night. I can't even begin to tell you what an inspiration this little girl and her parents were to me. Our financial troubles paled in comparison to what this family has endured and overcome. Please get to know this family yourself: missabby

:)Barbara

P.S. Even though the website was updated this year, her age wasn't updated in the story about her life. Abby is 7 now. There are a lot of typos at the site, but please don't let that distract you from reading. The mom was very articulate when she spoke. But more importantly the love she feels for Abby (and her whole family) shines through, typos and all. The picture of Abby in the purple wheel chair appears to be fairly recent.

Last edited:
Thanks, Barbara. Every once in a while someone comes along who makes us realize that what we think are big problems are really just glitches.

Back
Top Bottom