Please Pray for My Best Friend and Her Family

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you everyone. I know Christi and her family will appreciate your kind thoughts and prayers.

Barbara

Oh Barbara, this is just the worst thing that can happen to someone. I am so sorry to hear it and of course, I will keep your friend and her family in my thoughts. I'm glad to know she has you as a friend because this is a long, hard row to hoe.

Thinking of them. My friends at church lost their eldest child to Sids - many years ago (they now have grandchildren - the oldest of which is going 11. They still feel the pain.

Oh My! That would be just awful. I feel extremely devistated for Christi and can't even begin to imagine her loss and sorrow but i will say a prayer for her and hopefully she and her familly will be ok.

Oh My! That has got to be so devistating. My thoughts and prayers are going out to them and giving them the strength to get through this.

Barb

I'm almost empty it seems, like numb and have no idea what to say. For someone who puts ukraineorphans after their name it would seem I could do better. But this isn't about me, it's about your friend and her family. May they not lose hope. May they know they blessed a little girl and also the world. They were doing the best they could.

Where was their adopted daughter from?
I'm sorry, I didn't see your question until just now. If you click the link in the first post in this thread, you will find the whole story. The baby was born locally. Another family was supposed to adopt her, but he was diagnosed with a fast-acting cancer the day she was born.

Barbara

Oh no no no!!! Barbara, NO!! Oh jeez!!! They gave her 4 months of love that she wouldn't have had in a home!! God Bless them both for the love they showed this beautiful little angel!! I pray for a quick recovery from grief and many many smiles of happy memories!!!
there is one more precious angel in heaven tonight.

Thanks Stacy. That's exactly how I look at it. I believe that if she had been with the birth mom she might not have lived as long as she has (the B.M. has been in several relationships, at least one abusive, since the baby was born), but she was given four months of love from a mom, dad, two brothers, and grandparents (not to mention a church full of people who all wanted their turn to hold her!). I grew to love the birth mom, but she would not (and she understood that) have been able to raise her.

:flowers:Barbara

I'm so sorry to hear about this Barb. My condolences go out to you and your friends' family. Hugs dear,

Thank you Dina, Glorie, and Michele. Christi has gone back to work (a little two-person shop where she will be kept busy) and is getting back into her routine. Having the boys to take care of will help in her healing, I think. Her strong faith will also help.

:)Barbara

Back
Top Bottom