Please send some prayers....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pdswife

Chef Extraordinaire
My poor dad's having a hard day.

His brother is in the hospital with heart problems.. chances are good that he won't be coming home.

While he was there his phone rang... it was my stepbrother telling him that he had just called the ambulance to take my stepmom to the hospital. She's been pretty sick for the last two years...it's her heart also. I don't really know any details about recovery for her. Dad's getting older and details get lost between him and the drs and my phone.

mom and uncle Bill are in two different hospitals. About 20 miles apart from each other and dad is driving back and forth between the two of them and feeling very guilty about not being able to be in both places at once.

My family could use some good thoughts and prayers if you could spare them.

Thanks, Trish

img_217495_0_c0e2798bc76bdef1f1f65d790d3a5f16.gif

For you, your Dad and your family.

Trish,

You can count on our prayers for your dad, your uncle, and your step-mom. There is a lot on your dad's shoulders right now.

Barbara

yes... he's having a hard time with it licia..... Thanks for the prayers.

My heart goes out for your daddy... I am not capable of any wise advice at this point, just let me send you and your dad a big hearty...
img_217538_0_b9cbb3c67190a81a47f3f04a349ac205.jpg

You will be in my thoughts, Trish!!

Trish,

Praying for your family through this difficult time. I am a hospice nurse and I know this is painful for you all.

Trish, I'm so sorry you and your dad are going through this horrible time. I'm sending prayers for a quick recovery for both of them!! Hugs and kisses to you!
HugsKisses.gif

Trish I am sending you huge hugs. I will be thinking of you guys lots and sending positive thoughts your way!

Thank you all. Your thoughts and hugs mean the world to me.
They make me feel loved and that is a wonderful thing.

Trish, I am So Sorry and Wish I was There To Help. KNow This, We All FRom DC Will Be Praying and Thinking of You All ! IF You Need A shoulder Barbara and I Are Here For You As I am Sure All on DC are. Vaya Con Dios LOVE JAMES ! :)

Trish, my soul goes out to you and your family. Please know that you will all be in mine and Tony's thoughts, and hearts - if I can be of any help or comfort at all please just let me know.

Sending you so much love, support and an endless stream of tender hugs.

img_217670_0_a9ef30be646bf9a08e25cf596bf2b282.gif

Thanks! Dad just called.. he still didn't have an answer on what was really wrong with his wife but... he said that she gets to come home either this afternoon or tomorrow! See all the prayers and hugs really helped.

Now... we only have to worry about his brother....

Thanks again everyone.

Hugs, Trish

Trish,
please know, prayers and hugs and wishes for things to turn around quickly for you and your family..I know this must be awful for your dad and there will be some little extra thoughts and prayers for him, his brother and his wife. and, You,lots and lots for you Trish, who is always there with a kind word and a smile.

hugs,
kadesma

Back
Top Bottom