Post a picture of your fridge doors

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wasabi

Executive Chef
A window to our soul. Show us your window. Here is mine. Ya, my soul is an aquarium.:LOL:

img_235250_0_a682a94df06b9a1d8ea0e0a4fdb39c3e.jpg

Cute! I love fish and the ocean too...

When I get some batteries for my digital camera I'll post my fridge door pic. I have so many magnets and postcards on mine... I make marble magnets so my fridge is covered in them!

Wasabi you have a character from SpongeBOB Squarepants in your house somewhere dont you? :-p If I had a digital camera I would take a picture of my kitchen and fridge but my kitchen is an alley style and its dirty..... and I would have to clean the darn thing like crazy before I took the picture. Then the fridge door..... nothing on it. A LITTLE magnet that says Jesus Loves You. :rolleyes:

Okay... I'll play.

Here's mine. I've always been kind of a 'minimalist' I guess, but I do like animals... and Blue Bunny Ice Cream :angel: - - and I like my little reminders about health and fitness ('no excuses' and an old fatface picture of me).
228freezer_door-med.jpg

I got FOUR refridgerators at the house! I can't be taking pictures of all those!

Besides, all the magnets and beer stickers/labels are on the SIDE of the fridge in the garage! :cool:

John

some of you may have already seen my fridge but I added a couple photos since. And the side of our fridge too.We have one of Callum's ultrasound, Aidan's newspaper clipping, a couple of me dancing, our seijo dog, & dh, Aidan with an albino python. On the side are a couple aidan photos, the poison control sheet, and dh as a newborn with his grandmother.

Attachments

• fridge2.jpg
    fridge2.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 193
  • fridge1.jpg
    fridge1.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
Here's my boring frig :eek:)
My magnets on the side, yes, I love magnets
The front is my boys, my beautiful momma, a close friends kids, my niece, my nephew and his wife.

Attachments

• 100_0413.jpg
    100_0413.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 188
  • 100_0414.jpg
    100_0414.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 163
Ahh! I can tell you all are loving people AND moms! I have pics of my kids, nephews and friends on my fridge. I'll take a picture and post it soon.

You all have such great pictures. Here is the front and side of my fridge. Front has my son's birth announcement, a few pictures of both my kids, and my daughter's midterm report card as well as a bible verse I try to live by. The side of the fridge is an array of pictures--as you can see!

Attachments

• IMG_4661.JPG
    IMG_4661.JPG
    78.6 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_4662.JPG
    IMG_4662.JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 158
Back
Top Bottom