Post a picture of yourself

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Recent pic in Oregon

Attachments

• into the ocean.jpg
    into the ocean.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 147
I am very leery of the Internet and putting too much out there. I don't look anything like my avatar today. Also, because of Poo's profession, I have to be careful. You never know when a crazed patient will go off the deep end. The only recent picture I am willing to put out there is one of Teddy. Even Poo's Facebook is very limited in who can see the pictures. And because my daughter works for the Registry, I protect her also. Who, other than some of the employees, like their RMV? So, sorry folks, no recent pic of me here. :angel:

Me and my wench as we headed out for pirate night on the Disney Fantasy after we had just left Sint Maarten.

11263109204_07d478e667_c.jpg

Me at Kennedy Space Center

11123887406_51420de585.jpg

Heck. I'll keep this going.

My wife and me with Ioan Gruffudd (Mr. Fantastic and Horatio Hornblower)

9671212052_c28112a3bf_c.jpg

My wife and me with Manu Bennett (Crixus from Spartacus and the white orc from The Hobbit)

9665345789_8d71f7d776_c.jpg

Me with Joey Lauren Adams

9389910926_9bdec1b8f1_z.jpg

My wife and me with Butch Patrick (Eddie Munster)

9387267373_56898e3803_z.jpg

It's not a dating site...
Neither was the old Archer's Message Board (a BBC forum - you really don't want to know) but two of my friends met on that and are now happily married and another regular contributor got over his self-imposed guilt about being gay and found his life partner.

So don't doubt the power of forums. (Or fora?)

My avatar is recent. I used to have a very long beard. I decided to trim it back to enhance my employment opportunities. Sometimes, however, I feel like I have lost part of my identity.

My avatar is recent. I used to have a very long beard. I decided to trim it back to enhance my employment opportunities. Sometimes, however, I feel like I have lost part of my identity.

I think it makes you look dashing Professor Hoot!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom